Transformers: Daughter Of Prime

About 5,000 years ago,

The Ark landed on the planet Hamsin, one of the two planets the Human kind called home.

Leader and Scout stepped out from the doorway, "Ratchet, stay here." The leader said.

Ratchet nodded and returned to his post.

"Bumblebee, this world is lost. There is no possible way that any human life form, could have survived these ruins." Leader stated to his Scout. All Bumblebee did, was nod.

But the two searched anyway. Every piece of rubble was lifted and looked under, but all that was found, was nothing but bolts, nails, and bodies of the dead.

As he turned to follow his scout back inside the Ark, Optimus Prime heard a thud from the city hall ruins. Both Autobots readied their weapons, cautiously made their way toward the ruins. Optimus lift the sheet of metal to find a small child, about the age of 7, staring up at them in fear, and in disbelief, of what she was seeing. The girl had light curly blonde hair, and eyes as bright as Optimus's. Both 'Bots put their weapon's away as a sign of no harm.

The girl did not move. Optimus got down on one knee and lowered his hand for her to climb on.

She slowly crawled her way up onto his hand. She looked at Bumblebee, then at the one holding her.

Bumblebee beeped something the girl could not understand, "My scout asked you, what name might be."

Girl hesitated for a moment. "Ryanna, sir." She said quietly, almost in a whisper.

"Optimus, we can't leave her here," Bumblebee beeped.

"We are not going to, Bumblebee," Optimus responded, "Ryanna, would you like to stay with us? We have better shelter for you on Cybertron."

Ryanna smiled and shook her head yes rapidly.

"Optimus, are we ready to-" Ratchet paused at the sight of Optimus holding a human child.

"Yes, we are." he simply said.

"Optimus, with all due respect, I hope you realise that caring for a human child is a lot of responsibility, even for you."

"Yes I am aware of the responsibility, Ratchet. If you accept, I would like you, to be her Spark Father."

"I would be honored, Optimus."

And so, with a child in hand, they all boarded the Ark, and returned to Cybertron.

Author's Note: I am a terrible writer, so the storyline for this part is off. I'm better at writing when I'm listening to music :-)