Come back (PART 1)

"Optimus, how can you be certain?" Ratchet asked. "Hello!? Who else would have that necklace? They don't sell them at Claire's." Mikko said. Arcee, Optimus, and Ratchet were staring at her. "The jewelry store, with all the fake diamond necklaces and tiaras and all that other junk." The rattling noise played again. "Either she's here, or this place is haunted." Mikko joked. "This is brand new base, there is no way it's haunted." Jack said. "Ryanna, I know you can hear me, come down here, and we can talk this out." Optimus called to Ryanna. No one answered. "Rya?" Raf hesitated. Silence. "Come on girl, we ain't gonna hurt you." Mikko added. The rattling noise played again. "If we're gonna find her, we have to split up." Ratchet whispered. "Jack and Arcee, take the west side. Mikko, stay here with Ratchet. Raf, you're with me." Optimus said. He held out his hand for Raf to climb on. They then went back to the parking area, "Bumblebee, Bulkhead, wake up." Bumblebee transformed, but Bulkhead didn't move. "Bulkhead!" Bumblebee beeped, having to kick him to wake him up. Bulkhead finally transformed, "What? What is it?" "She's here." Raf said.  "How do you know?" "We found her necklace in the main area." "Bulkhead, take the west side of the base. Search around for Ryanna. Bumblebee, south side. Find her." Optimus said.
          "Ryanna, come on, you know what Mikko said." Raf called, "You've been hiding long enough." No matter how many times the Autobots and Humans asked, begged, or pleaded, they either received silence, or rattling. Optimus set Raf gently down on the ground. The air shaft rattled again, then something else dropped from the ceiling. Raf ran over and picked up a brown-wedge shoe. "It's her shoe." Raf said, putting it in his backpack. They both turned around to find Ryanna standing in front of them, tears streaming down her cheeks, aiming her weapon at Optimus.