Afterword

"Did you find her?" Ratchet asked when Optimus and Raf walked back to the main area.

Raf smiled at Optimus. They both stepped back to reveal Ryanna walking up behind them. Ryanna had a smile on her face the second she saw Ratchet.

"Ratchet!" Ryanna said, running up to him.

"Ryanna," Ratchet said, lifting her up in his hands.

"I missed you, Ratchet."

"I missed you too, Rya."

"Everything's back to normal." Raf said to his friends.

"Almost everything." Jack said. "Rya, what happened?"

Everyone's eyes fell on Ryanna.

"It happened on Cybertron," Ryanna sighed. "Megatron and some of his troops had attacked the ship Daddy and I were on. Daddy made me hide, and I had made the mistake of running to an escape pod. Megatron had somehow spotted me, and the second he had the chance to, he hit the deploy button. I tried to turn the pod around, but obviously I was to short to reach the control panel. I had traveled for miles, until I had crash landed in the middle of nowhere on your planet. I spent months waiting for Daddy to come and get me, going through thousands of Energon inhalers. I had used the last one I had last week. I got lucky, and had tracked Bumblebee's signal when he had picked you guys up after that lockdown in the school."

"So, you had ran through the bridge and managed to hid without being seen." Mikko said, finishing the story.

"That doesn't matter now," Optimus said. "All that matters is that you are here, and that you are safe."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~END•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Signed off as finished by MiniPrimeOnSteroids as of Monday, April 14, 2014, at 7:03 pm Eastern Time.