Come Back (PART 2)

"You told me that you loved me," Ryanna cried, tears streaming down her face. "And I do, Rya." Optimus said calmly to her, looking straight into her eyes.

"That's a lie!"

"No, it's not, Ryanna."

"Then why didn't you look for me? You always came when I was in trouble." Ryanna's hands shook rapidly.

"Trust me, Rya, I searched everywhere for you. The shuttle was nowhere to be found."

"That shouldn't have mattered. You should have gone out of the allowed search area."

"If I had, I wouldn't be standing here today, Ryanna. Effects have Causes."

"Where have I heard that before?"

"Watch your attitude, young lady."

Ryanna's breathing rate started to speed up, and every breath she took sounded like she was wheezing.

"Ryanna, just calm down." Optimus said. "You're having another Asthma attack."

"They have those on Cybertron?" Raf asked out of nowhere.

"When Energon is mixed with human blood, the human lungs can't decide if needs to breathe oxygen, or airborne Energon." Optimus answered.

Optimus moved slowly toward the girl, cautious of any move she might make.

"Don't come near me!" Ryanna screamed, raising her weapon to her head.

"Oh, no." Raf whispered.

"Ryanna, calm down. There is no need for that. Just put the weapon on the ground, and I'll get your inhaler." Optimus said slowly. "Everything is going to be fine."

Ryanna set her gun on the floor, and slowly stood up straight.

"And your back up."

"What back up?"

"The one in your boot."

Ryanna pulled a smaller gun out of her boot and set it next to the other gun.

"Now, come here."

Ryanna didn't move.

Optimus pulled out her inhaler as a sign of no harm.

Ryanna took small steps toward her father, her eyes watching his.

When she had gotten close enough to him, Optimus handed her the inhaler, and Ryanna breathed in the airborne Energon slowly.

"Do you feel better now?" Optimus asked once she had finished with her dose.

Ryanna looked at her father. She wrapped her arms around his neck in tears.

"I'm sorry," She whispered.

"I know, It's alright." Optimus said. "I'm right here."

Raf smiled.

"Everything's going to be alright."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~END•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Signed off as finished by MiniPrimeOnSteroids as of April 13, 2014.