She's on base (?)

"No sight of her." Bulkhead said. "I think I've drove all over Jasper." Arcee added. "I highly doubt she'll be at school on Monday." Jack was persistent. He had freaked out at his Mom yesterday, and he's going to have a whole load of problems on his shoulders if Ryanna doesn't show up anytime soon. "Hey guys, it's getting late. My mom will freak if I'm not home in 10 minutes." Raf said. "Bumblebee, take Raphael home for the night. The same for you Bulkhead." Optimus said over the com. "Naww!" Mikko whined, "Sorry Optimus, but I'm with Jack on this one, even if I have to stay the night on base." "But Mikko-" Bulkhead started to argue, but Mikko was already dialing the number to her post parents. "Hey, Linda?" Mikko said.

"Yes Mikko?" Linda replied.

"Can I stay the night at 'Savannah's' house tonight?"

"Sure thing honey, just let me talk to her mom."

"Uh, okay. Hold on a sec." Mikko covered the speaker. "Arcee, can you do me a favor?"

"What is it Mikko?"

"Can you pretend to be my fake friends' mom?"

"Mikko..."

"Please, she's on the phone right now."

Arcee sighed. "Alright."

Mikko smiled. "Here she is."

"Hello?"

"Hi, this is Linda, Mikko's post mom. Is it alright with you if Mikko stays there tonight?"

"Um, sure. It doesn't bother me."

"Alright. I'll stop by to pick Mikko up tomorrow."

"Uh, actually, I'll drop Mikko off. I have some, uh, errands, to run." Arcee got nervous.

"Okay, no problem. I'll see you tomorrow then." Linda hung up. "Mikko, keep in mind that I am never doing that again."

"We'll see." Mikko replied to Arcee.

"So they're staying the night? On base?" Ratchet asked.

"Yes Ratchet, we're babysitting. Again." Bulkhead replied. Ratchet didn't say anything in reply. "Return to base. The kids have been out long enough for one night." Optimus said.

                             On base, Ratchet, Arcee, Jack, Mikko and Raf were the only ones up and running. The other Bots were in sleep mode in the back area of the base. Raf was typing away on his laptop, Jack and Ratchet were watching the monitor, and Mikko was, once again, watching the Monster Jam marathon. Jack started rubbing his eyes from the glare of the monitor. "Jack, maybe you should get some rest." Ratchet said. "No, I'm fine." Jack replied. A rattling noise came from the air vent, a long with a clinck. "Did you hear that?" Raf asked. Jack looked around. The noise came again. Something dropped from the ceiling. Jack got down from the platform and went to see what it was. "What is it?" Ratchet asked. Jack held the object up. "It's Ryanna's necklace." "Mikko, go get Optimus."Ratchet said. Mikko jumped up from the couch and ran down the hallway. She got into the park area, "Optimus." Mikko whispered. He didn't answer. Mikko ran over, opened the driver side door, slammed the horn on the wheel, and hopped backwards. Optimus transformed, it clearly pulled him out of sleep mode. "What is Mikko?" He said. "Ratchet wants you. Now." Mikko said. Optimus picked up Mikko, and ran to the main part of the base. He carefully placed Mikko on the platform, and asked what the problem was. Jack held up the necklace. Optimus looked up at the ceiling. "She's here, on base."