Spark Daughter

"It's not possible!" Ratchet exclaimed, "She was missing for years! Launched off into space to perish by Megatron, there's no possible way she could have crash landed here, especially in Nevada. And how could she have possibly gotten into their school, without a legal human parent or-" The answer hit Ratchet. "Oh no. She couldn't have, she'd Never." "But it seems she has old friend, she took my name, and turned it into, a Human name." Optimus did not want to admit, "Have Agent Fowler search for any human with the name of Prime." "If he would bother to pick up the phone. Arcee, are you positive, that girl was Ryanna?" "How many times do I have to say it, Ratchet? I never forget what Ryanna looked like. She had the curly hair, the laser eyes, EVERYTHING. Raf was standing right next to her." "Uh, Optimus?" Mikko whispered, scared from all the drama, "Is Ryanna going to be a threat to our school?" "No Mikko, It is highly likely, she won't. She has never hurt a single Autobot soul in her life, it is a probability, that she won't hurt a human soul either." Raf was sitting on the couch, covered in his homework. "Raf, did Ryanna mention anything about family?" Optimus was on edge at that point. "She didn't anything about a mom, but she said something about her father being a military leader." "It seems, that this 'New Girl' in the children's school, is Ryanna. Ryanna. Starlight. Prime. Descendant of myself, Ratchet," Optimus paused himself for a moment, "And Primus."

"Whoa, wait a minute. Primus? Isn't he the one who gave you the Matrix of Leadership?" Jack freaked. "Yes. But there was a time, Jack, when Megatron, was becoming ever so powerful, that he and Optimus battled for two days strait. Optimus had sent Ryanna down to Primus, to ask for help in winning our war. Primus saw that Ryanna is loyal to her elders and leaders and holds her word on a promise. He saw that she is willing to fight when the tide turns, and would do it for freedom, and for family. When she returned from our planets core, she brought no army, but a power that Primus bestowed to Ryanna that over came even Megatron himself. And if Starscream was not around, or better dead, Megatron wouldn't be a problem for us anymore. When you return to school tomorrow, Raf, you must bring Ryanna here when Bumblebee picks you up." "Wait, wouldn't she get suspicious if there's no one in the front seat driving?" Raf asked. "I'll shaperone," Jack said, "If it's okay with you, Bee."

"Hey, if it means we'll get Ryanna back, shaperone all the way!" "He said 'yes'." "Ratchet, old friend, I have a feeling, that your Spark Child, will be different for us. Especially with the amount of time she has been gone."