Chapter Five

Y/N/N = Your Nickname

I woke up the next morning and didn't recognize the place I was in. I looked around and saw Mr. Good Bear close to my arm and Nala at the end of the bed. But... I don't remember going to bed. I look to my other side to try and find Mommy, but she's not there. I'm alone.
I hug Mr. Good Bear and try to step out of the bed. Mommy sleeps in the middle bunk, which means it's a little high up the ground. My feet were dangling from the bed as I gained the courage to jump. Mommy usually helped me out, but she's not here and is so silent here that I don't think any of the girls are here as well.
I took a deep breath and jumped.

"AHHH" I yelled as my foot stepped on something pointy. "MOMMY!"

Lauren's POV

"MOMMY!" I heard someone yell. But it wasn't just anybody, it was my baby.
"Was that...?" I didn't hear the end of Camila's sentence as I ran back to the bus.

I ran in and speed walked to the bunk area where I found my baby girl crying while sitting on the ground and holding her bleeding foot with her small hand. I immediately took her in my arms and walked with her to the back lounge of the bus. I sat at the couch that was placed there and sat her on my lap. The girls came following.

"Shh." I soothed. "It's alright. Mommy's here." I cooed in her ear.
As soon as Ally saw the blood she rushed to get the first aid kit. Y/N was still sobbing loudly in my arms as she clung to me. Ally came back soon after, but we decided to wait a little until Y/N was a little bit calmer.

It took at least 15 minutes, but she stopped crying. Her cute little face was red and stained with her previous tears.
"Honey, what happened?" I asked.
"I-I twied to get out of bed so I jumped and falled on the floor, Mommy." She dais snuggling closer to me.
"oh baby, you falled on the floor?" I smiled lightly at her 4 year old grammar, she only nodded. "But why did you jump?"
"You w-were not there. I wanted to find you." Oh, my poor baby. "Why you weave me Mommy?" She looked into my eyes and it broke my heart to see those big eyes get teary by the second.
"Oh my baby, I didn't leave you. I was just outside with the girls. If you had called for me I would have listened." I dried her eyes and she nodded sadly. "Now, to this foot." I looked down at her foot.

She had stepped on something, it looked like a pin or something. We had to take it off to see, but it would hurt like a bitch. Ally already had the tweezers, she just needed to take it off.

"Baby, look at me, okay? Don't look at Ally or your foot." She was shaking lightly, she was scared. "Talk to me. Tell me about that beautiful drawing you made me before the show the other day." She smiled.
"It was our family, Mommy. You, me and Mama. We were at the park and we were having a lot of fun." She rambled. I giggled. But then it clicked. She said Mama.
"Um, sweetie, who would 'Mama' be?" I asked.
"All done. It's out." Ally said. The both of us looked at her, Y/N had a huge smile.
"What is that?" Normani asked. Ally looked it over before answering.
"An earring." She said. My eyes got wide.
"Why was there an earring just laying around on the floor?!" I asked.
"Um... I might have lost one last night." Dinah trailed off. We glared at her. "I'm sorry okay?! It was really dark, I couldn't see a damn thing. I thought it was lost for good. I'm sorry my earring hurt you Y/N/N." She looked down.
"It's otay DJ." Y/N smiled brightly at her.

Later that day...

We were at the venue the show was being kept at. I was sitting on the edge of the stage while waiting for the girls to join me so we could rehearsal together, Y/N was sitting on my lap while dangling her feet, she had Mr. Good Bear in one hand and Mr. Carrots in the other while she made them dance in her lap, at least I think that's what she's doing.
I had my phone in my hands and was looking through my Twitter feed. It was all good until I saw this tweet, it had a picture attached to it, a picture of Y/N. The tweet also had a hashtag, it said 'Where the heel did this child come from?! #LaurensBaby'. I clicked on the tag and saw that there were a lot of others tweets about it and a lot of others pictures, some are from today, of when Y/N and I were walking into the venue this morning.
They knew. Everybody. The whole world now knows I have a kid. And I haven't even told my parents yet! This is so messed up.
I didn't realize I was clenching my fists until a small hand touched it, making my grip on my own hand get loose.

"Um, hey baby." I said, looking down at her cute questioning face.
"Why Mommy mad?" She asked innocently.
"Mommy's not mad, I'm just... Upset about something." She tilted her head to the side and I smiled at how cute she looked while doing so.
"About what?"
How do you tell your 4 year old child that you're mad that some people don't know how to take care of their own fucking lives?
"Grown up stuff, baby." I told her instead.
"But I'm a big girl Mommy." She dais proudly.
"Yes, you are. Maybe I'll tell you someday." She looked sad that I didn't want to share what was bothering me with her. "Can you do me a favor?" I asked her. She nodded frantically with the biggest grin in her face.
"Could you go back to the dressing room and tell your aunts to hurry up?" She nodded and got up from my lap. And ran to the side of the stage to the stairs. "No running, missy."
"SOWWY!" She yelled as she was already a little bit far. I looked behind me to Sean, our choreographer.
"Can you follow her, please? Just to make sure she doesn't get lost." I asked him.
"Yes, ma'am." He saluted me and left, I just laughed at his antics.

5 minutes before the show...

I was at the dressing room with girls, they were warming up as I was finishing changing the bandage in Y/N's foot.

"All good sweet heart." I told her and she smiled.
I was going to start warming up when I saw my phone was receiving a call. I took it from beside Y/N and looked at the caller ID 'Mama'. Why is my mom calling me right before the show? She never does that. I accepted the call.

"Hi mom." I said a little uneasy.
"Lauren Michelle, why the hell does the internet says you have a child?!" Oops.
"Because it's true...?" I answered with another question, not so sure of how I should respond to that.
"Lauren are you freaking kidding me?!"
"Mom I..."
"Don't say anything. We're on our way."
"On your way? Where?"
"To L.A" That was our next stop.
"But mom, I..." I couldn't finish the call because she had hung up on me.

Shit. Now I'm 100% positive that I'm screwed.

HEY GUYS!!

I'm back, yay! No? Okay...

On the last chapter I asked you to tell me which one of the girls should I pair Lauren with besides Camila (because I'm not comfortable with it), and I also asked you to send me ideas because I'm running out of mine, but I didn't get anything which worries me, because it makes me think you're not reading it, or you're just not reading the notes I leave at the end and it kind of makes me sad. 

If I don't get any comments with ideas for the story or any ship names I'll have to put the story on hold until I get some better ideas or until someone decides to help me out. 

So this is it, I hope you liked it (if you even read it) and please comment. 

Bye.