Chapter Twelve

I picked up the phone, scared of what my mom may want.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

Y/N's POV

Mommy said that now we are going to another city, she also said that she had talked to a man, I think he's name was lawyer, about making my adoption official.
We were now on the airport when Mommy suddenly got up to answer her phone, leaving me with my aunts.

"Wow, what was that about?" Dinah asked.
"Well, whoever it is, it must be important, Lauren doesn't usually leaves to answer the phone." Mani inquired.
"Who do you think it is?" Camila asked while bouncing me up and down on her leg.
"I'm not sure. But I have a guess." Ally said.

Camila then stopped bouncing me and turned me to face Aunt Dinah who was standing right in front of me. I quirked my head to the side and I could see a plane taking off in the distance.
"Auntie Cami wook! It's going up!" I pointed towards the plane and she smiled.
"Yeah sweetie, it is."
"Just like you!" Dinah said taking me in her arms and lifting me up so I could fly as well. I opened my arms and started to giggle when she started to move me around.
"I'm flying!" I said giggling loudly. "Wook Mommy, I'm flying!" I yelled for her and she looked back at me and smiled.

When Mommy came back I was already on the floor, but a little dizzy because Aunt Dinah had spun me around too much.
"Heeey Mommy." I said falling on her lap. She laughed.
"Hi, baby."
"So Lo, who was that?" Dinah asked right away, seeing as no one else would.
"Um, my mom." Mommy casually said. My body stiffened.
"Your mom?" Camila asked. "What did she want? To yell at you again?"
"Um... Actually, no. She... Apologized." Everyone's eyes went wide.
"What? Did she say why?" Mani asked sitting beside Mommy.
"Yeah. She said that she watched the interview when I said how much Y/N means to me and she could see that I loved her and that she loved me." I smiled at her.
"Is Clara Grandma, now?" I asked Mommy.
"I think so."

Soon our flight was called and we boarded the plane. There were seats and I was sat between Mommy and Ally. Mommy was reading me one of the books she bought me at the airport, but she was the one that ended up falling asleep.

"When are you telling her?" I asked Ally. She looked at me confused.
"Telling what to who?"
"When are you telling Mommy you love her?" She had a shocked expression on her face.
"You promised not to talk about that!" She whisper yelled.
"She's sweeping." I pointed towards Mommy. "Tell her. I wanna have a Mama. And I want it to be you." I pointed towards Ally and she smiled.
"Honey, I would love to be your Mama. But it's a lot more complicated than that." I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest.
"Gwown ups." I mumbled.

After the flight...

We landed in New York and Mommy got our suitcases. As we were leaving the airport lots of people started to crowd around us. They were screaming and trying to give us things, at some point I had a teddy bear under my arm.
After a rough walk we got to the van and Mommy sat me on her lap.

"Well, looks like your mom wasn't the only one to see the interview, Lo." Dinah said panting.

Lauren's POV

Well, now that we are in NYC I have a lot of stuff to take care of, like finishing Y/N's adoption, I have to go to Jeremy Lloyd's apartment so we, alongside Samantha Gongol, could do a Facebook Live before our single came out at midnight.
But for that to happen I couldn't have Y/N with me, it would be a long day for me and I don't want her to have to keep up with me, I think I just might leave her with the girls.

As soon as we got to the hotel and were climbing inside the elevator I decided to ask them.

"Um so, today I have a lot of stuff to do..." I trailed off. "And I don't think Y/N should be with me while I do it." She looked up at me with a sad expression.
"Mommy no want me?" She asked, her eyes getting glossy with tears.
"Oh my God, of course I want you. I love you, honey. Is just that, Mommy is going to be really busy today and I won't be able to give you all the attention you need, so I think it would be better if you stayed with the girls." I explained while picking her up and walking out as the doors opened.
"But I wanna be with Mommy." She whined.
"I wanna be with you too, baby. But I can't. And I'm sure your aunties will make sure you have a lot of fun, right?" I looked at the girls and they smiled while nodding.
"Otay." She said with her head hung low.