Chapter NineTeen

Ally's POV

It had been a few days since Y/N's fifth birthday and things were going great between Lauren and I.
Today was a recording day. We had only recorded two songs by now, which meant we still had a lot of work ahead of us.
Lauren had asked Lucy if she could watch over Y/N for the day so it was just us five and the producers.

I had just finished recording my parts in Just Don't, I walked out of the booth and sat on the couch by Dinah. I had my phone by my side and I took it when I felt it vibrate. I looked at the screen to see I had a new message, I opened it and furrowed my eyebrows as I saw from who was it.

Troy:

Hey, I'm in town for the week and I was wondering if we could have lunch together. It's been a while since we last talked.

He was right, ever since we broke up we haven't talked much, but not because it was a bad break up, no. We decided to stay just friends seeing as my carrier and his carrier were taking off and we didn't have any time to be together at all. So we called it quit.
But ever since the break up we have only talked a few times, and then I became too busy and we grew apart. It would be nice to reunite again.

I answered saying I would love to and asking where did he want me to him at, he didn't took long in aswering me with the name of the cafe where he would be waiting for me.

"Mommy!" I heard Y/N's cute voice yell as she walked into the room.
"Hey baby." Lauren said taking her in her arms. They started talking, but I couldn't really hear them.

I got up and started to gather up all my things when I heard my name being called.

"Uh?" I asked looking behind me to see Lauren and Y/N looking at me.
"I asked, if you would want to go have lunch with me after I'm done recording." Lauren said.
Would she be jealous if I said I was already going to lunch with someone and that, that someone was my ex? Well, it doesn't sound pleasing to me.
"Oh, sorry babe. I can't. I am already going to lunch with na old friend that's in town right now." I said and she frowned, but soon smiled trying to hide the hurt. "I'm so sorry, baby. I'll make it up to you." She smiled as I walked in her direction and pecked her lips quickly. "By, honey." I kissed Y/N's cheek as she smiled brightly at me.

I walked out of the building and called for a cab, giving the driver the adress Troy had given me.
The cafe wasn't that far away from the studio, but me being who I am would certaintly get lost in the way here.

When the cab came to a stop I looked out the window to have a look at the place, it was quite charming. I payed the man and exited the vehicle stopping for a while on the sidewalk to admire the Beauty of the place.
When I decided to finally get in I heard a bell ring above my head when I walked past the door, a girl probably in her 20s greeted me and asked if I needed help getting a table, but I soon dismissed her as politely as possible when I saw Troy's blonde hair in the distance, I walked to the table he was sat in and sat in front of him, but he didn't see me right away as he was looking down at his phone.

"You know, is not polite to invite someone to lunch and not even acknowledge their presence." I said resting my elbow on the table and my head on my fist.
He looked up and smiled at me. He got up to hug me and I did the same, I sighed. I missed this.

20 minutes into their lunch...

We had already ordered and our food was already in front of us, as I was eating my food I could feel someone staring at me and when I looked up, I saw it was Troy.

"Something wrong?" I asked, using a napkin to clean my mouth.
"No, nothing is wrong. Is just that I wanted to talk to you about something." He said. He was nervous, I could see it. He wasn't looking at me in the eye, he always did that when he was nervous.
"Well, you know you can tell me anything." I smiled, trying to encourage him to say whatever he needed to say.
"Okay... Here we go." He took a deep breath with his eyes closed shut and when he opened them, he looked more confident. "I didn't just come to L.A at work. Well, I came for that too, but it's just a bonus. I actually came here because I knew you would be here and because I can't do this anymore."
"Can't do what anymore?" I asked. He was starting to scare me with all this.
"I can't just be your friend anymore."
"Troy..." I sighed. This is going to be weird. "I..." He cut me off.
"I know we broke up years ago, but I can't, Ally. I tried to get my life together, but I just can't, not without you. We can work it out, try to see each other more often, I'm willing to do it if you are. Please, Ally. Just give me one chance to prove this to you." Oh God.

At the same time not far from there...

Y/N's POV

We left the studio a while ago, this time Auntie Camz came with us. Auntie Lucy said we could have ice cream, so that's what we did.
We walked all the way to the ice cream place and I got a caramel one while Kenzie got a strawberry one, Auntie Lucy asked the lady in the counter to put our ice creams in cups because she knew we would be making a mess.

Now we were just walking around until our ice cream was all done. Mommy taught me to eat slowly or else I would get my brain freezed, we wouldn't want that, now would we?

"Can I have a bit of yours, Y/N/N?" Kenzie asked, I raised my small spoon to her mouth so she could eat it and she smiled once it was in her mouth. "I like it." She raised her cup silently asking if I wanted a bit of hers and I nodded, she fed me a spoon and I smiled. She kissed my cheek and I cringed when her could lips touched my skin, she only laughed at me. "Hey, look." She stopped walking to look at something.
"What?" I asked trying to see what she was looking at.
"Isn't that your Mama?" She asked.

I walked to the window of the cafe and glued my face to the glass, hands on both sides of my face. It's her. It's my Mama. I'm gonna say hi and ask if she wants to try my ice cream.

"Mama!" I exclaimed still outside of the cafe. I ran inside totally ignoring the fact that my Aunties were calling for me. When I got close enough to her was when I saw it.

Ally's POV

"Troy, I can't. I'm with someone right now and I really love this person. I can't do this." I said.
"Ally, please. We've been together for years. It has to mean something." He pleaded.
"It did. It does. But we agreed to stay friends and that's what I want to be, your friend."
"Please, Ally." As he pleaded for me to get him back he started to lean in. It was all so fast I didn't even process it until it was already happening. His lips were on mine but I was so in shock that I couldn't move to try and pry him off of me, that was until I heard.

"Mama?"

I'M BACK!!

Hey guys, so I'm back as you can see. I was giving this amazing idea for this book, which helped me a lot, so thank you very much.
BUT, I still need ideas, because once I'm done with this one, I'll have none again and so on. So please don't stop sending in your ideas.
I also wanted to thank everyone that has been voting for the chapters, thank you so much it makes me
extremely happy, every time I see a notification that someone voted or commented on a chapter my world lights up like a Christmas tree. So keep doing it. Please.

I love you babies
See ya