The real story begins

//A:N// ok so far was mostly me explaining what's going on in the story and there will be some time skips coming up but the main plot will FINALLY be coming out soon! This will be fun to write so please enjoy!

The figure ran to Naruto and jumped into a lung with a knife at the ready to stab into the boy. Acting quickly, Naruto ducked under and sent a front snap kick to the 'pressure point' in between the man's legs. He fell to the ground in pain, holding his crouch in agony.

"Looks like you won't be having kids anytime soon." Naruto said slightly amused and then took notice that there were others outside of his door waiting for him. He frowned but then smirked, this was a miner attack on there part. The mob was small and only a few people with only one person with alcohol in his system, he was allowed to fight back. When there was a larger group of people Naruto wasn't allowed to fight back, merely run away if at all possible and accept the pain if escape was unaccessible. If they were drunk he couldn't do anything to them because it "wasn't there fault" and "they didn't have a clear mind at the time", he was sent to the torture room a few times when he decided to fight back and the thought of it still scared him a bit. He was poisoned, beaten, stabbed, burned, and had his limbs dislocated at one point of time and let's just say, he learned his lesson. These guys were in a small group and only one of them had been drinking. He was allowed to fight and attack as long as it wasn't a normal ninja.

'Wait, does that rule change now that I'm a ninja? Probably not but I'll have to ask Jiji later.' This new thought stayed on Naruto's mind, but since it was not his top priority at the moment, he smirked and had to focused on the three remaining people who where still standing outside of his door.

~Naruto's POV~

I focused on what I sensed, what I could hear, what I could smell in the air, the small thump of multiple muffled and  slightly distant heartbeats, the feel of the chakra and the emotions that ushered into it. I flicked my tongue out, similar to how a snake would, and it looked just like a raspberry but drawn out as I tasted the other auras. The one that smelled of alcohol's aura was bitter and tasted similar to how smelled slightly, the one right behind the door tasted spicy, signaling anger, energy filled, meaning excited, and had a metallic taste similar to blood. I realized he was blood thirsty and switched to the last person, who tasted as bitter as that used coffee filter did....not the smartest thing I ever ever did.....I looked back to the man crumpled on the floor and thought of the best way to deal with him without being punished again for it.

"Hmmm....let's see. My food still has time to cook and I still have plenty of time to burn." I mused out loud and looked at the man, trying to get a sense of his current emotion. I growled when I realized he was ignoring me before laughing an insane laugh that turned into the giggle of a lune.
"What to do, what to do?! Hehehehehehehe!" I could feel the demons inside me grin maliciously and childlike giggling sounded inside my head as my 'siblings' laughed in anticipation. I felt all of there bloodlust poor into me, but I didn't stop it, I liked it. It had saved my life when I was younger after first getting them to join Kuruma in the seal, only problem was that the cage broke a LONG time ago but who cares? I grabbed the man and lifted him to my face by the back of his shirt, around the collar. My eyes flashed slightly multiple colors as I stared at the man who still neglected me from his thoughts.

"Well, that's about to change, right? Show these guys whose boss, pup." A wolf demon about half the size of Kuruma said.

"Yep! That will change real soon! Hehehehehehehe! Hey, where've you all been? Haven't heard you in a while." I said out loud and felt all of my other clones (except the one watching my ramen) puff away. The man finally noticed his position and looked at me from my hold on him and I laughed.

"Not important young hatchling, now be fassssst and cover your tracksss! You don't have all day." A demonic snake hissed and I nodded in agreement.

~No one's POV~

"Ok, so I'm not aloud to do to much stuff to you, but as long as you can recover in at least a week it's ok! So-" Naruto tilted his head slitly
"do you want to have a bad time?"

-time skip-

Naruto sat at his lone table eating his ramen with a small smile on his face as he watched the four people on his living room floor, knocked out and in need of mild medical attention to fix the occasional broken bone. His clone looked at them worriedly.

"Do you think you over did it a bit?" He asked and the original shook his head no.

"They're fine, just unconscious. Now what am I supposed to do today anyway?" Naruto asked as he felt he had forgotten something important.

"You have a meeting with the hokage and Iruka sensei in about ten minutes." The clone replied. He must have seen the original's expression because he continued.
"They rescheduled when we...you get your assigned team because of last night. Oh! And don't forget those scrolls, you dropped them in the other room" he said before waving goodby and puffing out. Naruto finished his food and quickly got ready to leave. He grabbed the un welcomed guests and threw them out of his door, not glancing to check if any of them had gone over the rail. He quickly grabbed the books before sealing them before realizing something.

'Didn't I already have these ones sealed?' He pushed that aside for later and ran out of his door, but not before checking the calendar "October 5" five more days until then.

-time skip-

Naruto walked into the Hokage's office and unsealed the pile of books before turning back around, being completely prepared to walk out the door before anyone could stopped him. By the time the processed that Naruto had left, Iruka was using his bighead no jutsu at the door to no avail.

"Well...that just happened" Danzo said in a rather out of character way. Sarutobi nodded before looking at some of the books. They all looked to be about spirits, demons, summons, human experiments, a few notes to Sarutobi, wait experiments?! He looked at the separate papers, they were letters that explained something's apparently, but where anonymous. The very first detail addressed in them was that the books and papers would alll disappear after....two hours. He face palmed -_-

'This might be a long day' he thought before diving into the books with the others in the room. The room's occupants consisted of Danzo, Iruka, and Sarutobi. Iruka had a book that was titled "How to Tame a Demon", Danzo was looking through a thick book titled "Bloodlines and Abilities" while Sarutobi had the book consisting on experimentation. It looked like a journal, being made by multiple different authors if the diversity of handwriting, dialogue, diction, and tone was anything to by. He had gotten halfway through the journal before they all went poof. They all looked at each other with blank expressions.

//A:N// ok guys, I don't have any names for the demons yet so I want you all to come up with some k? The demon species I have so far are;
🐺Two one tailed foxes, three two tailed foxes, three four tails, five three tails, two five tails, one six tails, one seven tails, two eight tails, three nine tails other then Kuruma/Kurama (?) all of varying type of Kitsune. Then about nine nine tails Pokémon, all eveelutuions and Evee, and one of all other fox type Pokémon.

🐈four two tailed Nekos, three one tailed nekos, five smaller Nekos that look like the two tailed Nekonimi, one of every feline Pokémon, a couple demonic cat summons, and whatever you guys come up with (be specific pweas!)

🐕🐩twenty man made wolf demons, each having the size ranging from the average one, the size of a horse, or half of the size of Kuruma. These are all having a range from tails, the one with the most tails is a silver wolf with 14 tails...you know, cuz these ones were made by Danzo, and all canine Pokémon that actually reflect the species.

🐍about thirty snake demons and summons. These are either very skinny but long like thread and hide under clothes, increasingly big and thick ones like the one from the forest of death, or encreadibly long ones that are also very large.

🐣🦃🕊eagle summons, demon doves, demon crows, vultures, sirens, and lastly: multiple demonic macaws.