Rage

~Unknown Time, Unknown Place~

A single light lit the otherwise dark space, the light dancing and shifting as the source, being a candle, moved as if to an unheard tune. The shadow of the individuals in the space seemed to stand out more so than the other chunks of varying darkness a crossed the four cheaply built wooden walls. A sound of exhalation emanated from whomever made one of the much large pools of darkness, their eyes closing as they rubbed their temples, only to find no relief and the filth of dried perspiration, dirt, and blood.

"<What do we do now?>" a voice, not belonging to the initially described individual, asked in their native tongue and a shaken voice. He hugged his knees tighter against his soiled and dirtied shirt, which almost resembled a kimono but had long since lost its form.
The flame danced, the blotches of darkness occupying the walls mimicking with an awkward grace with matching speed.

"<mama gone>" a smaller voice muttered, tears no longer cascading down her cheeks but the reddened marks of their trailing still remained, the area surrounding her eyes being pink from the irritation of her previously nonstop crying.

"<I know>" a third voice, this time from the initially described individual, muttered.

"<mama coming back?>" the second voice asked the other two present. Their box seemed to jump suddenly, the only boy snapping his arms out to catch the candle before the light could be snuffed out, his hands quickly became coated in a liquid wax and the small flame touched his skin for a mere moment before he could stop it. He hissed in pain, closing his golden eyes and wincing as he turned the candle over and setting the still lit object onto the wooden ground. The other two were silent as this happened, neither bothering, or daring, to move.

"<I wanna go home...>" the same voice muttered after a few more minutes.

"<You know as well as I that we can't do that, our home is gone, Ditsy.>" the third voice snapped, prompting nothing but muffled whimpers from the smaller sibling.

"<Why would anyone want to take mama away?>" Ditsy asked, the boy hugged himself again as he settled back in.

"<I don't know...>" the third voice responded slowly. Their mother had set a contract of peace with the group that had done this, they had a treaty! Why had they done this if that were the case?
The box car jumped again, much smaller this time, and the crate moved in tern. The candle tipped over this time, no one seeming to care to stop it, only to be resent by the male child once again.

"<Where are we going?>" Ditsy asked

"<I don't know>"

"<What do you know?>" Ditsy asked, being met by silence.
"<Well?>" she asked, Nightingale lifted her head from its previously bowed position, a firm, nearly glaring, look in her eyes.

"<I only know one ting for certain: if we are found, we will be killed.>" the train whistled and the box car jumped again, the small candle tipped over and lost the small flicker of its flame. Darkness engulfed the three siblings, and the dancing, which seemed to almost resemble that of one of the parties commonly held in their hive of a home, turned to an unmoving vat of inky black stillness.

~With Naruto~

The small group, consisting of the team of ninja plus their employer, stood at the entrance of the now finished bridge, a much larger group of people behind them and cheering at the job well done. The town was no where near flourishing, that would take time, but their hope in a better tomorrow had been rekindled and thus their enthusiasm.
To congratulate their anonymous heroes, the bridge had been dubbed, "The Great Predator Bridge", though the name seemed a tad odd it was the only thing the group could agree on. Tazuna had pressed for,"The Tazuna Bridge" or something of the sort but had been overruled by the townspeople as the bridge was made and payed for by the people, Tazuna, while the main worker, was only a volunteer worker.