Where Were you?

//A:N// Warning for gore and violence, I drew the image above (LOOK AT IT!)

Naruto sighed as he finally made his way back to the house, having had been let go about half an hour previous and was still unsure of where he was.
He must have taken a wrong turn or two before this, the entire area looking unfamiliar and a large building being seen in the distance but, it was late, and this was the only area with light he could see in any and all directions. Naruto groaned as the moist air proved icy cold in temperature and he sped his walk.
Once he was there, he looked around, seeing multiple bandits in the area. The silence he was hearing made him paranoid beyond belief, why was it so quiet?! Where were his friends? None of them were there, none! They were all gone. Kuruma was still there, but she was just so silent, as if she were only partially there. He felt so empty now, he'd do nearly anything to quiet the unbearably loud roar of silence.

"Hey kid! What are you doing here!?" One of the guards yelled, having had noticed Naruto's presence. A few others finally saw him, he had actually gotten through much of the large group's defenses and was currently fairly near the apparent base of the group.
"Hey!" The first man continued to walk closer, Naruto never once looked up, he let his face be shroud in shadows as he stared downwards and at the ground, his eyes seeming to glow in the shadows. The man grabbed the front of his shirt and began to lift him from the ground slightly, pulling a fist back, a few others having their own weapons a the ready.

"Self defense doesn't count as murder, does it?" Naruto asked in a quiet voice, still not looking up.

"Huh?" The man never had a chance to give a true reply, for Naruto suddenly snapped his head upwards, kicking the ground and flapping wings that they had yet to notice, to push his velocity upwards and thrust him higher in the air. His eyes, which now glowed with an intense light, leaving a trail from the sheer speed of his movement, as he used his jaw and sharpened, lengthened, teeth to rip at the skin of the other man. He had attempted to tear the wind pipe, but had missed as he did not normally use his wings in a fight.
The man jumped back, one of the nearer men swinging a bat laced with spikes in an attempt of hitting the intruder. Instead, the weapon hit the other man in the face, lodging itself in his face and proving to cause irreversible damage. The man screamed so horribly, his voice being filled with little more than an unintelligent, automatic, cry of pain. The second man froze in shock and horror, Naruto, however, was unfazed. He sprung from his position and seemed to zip through the air, kicking him flat in the jaw and sending him off with a sickening crack as his jaw broke and his neck breaking from its original position, being attached to the body by mere skin and durable tissue.
Naruto used his wings to push him off of the ground with a greater force then his legs could allow alone. He tackled the next person, the fight becoming blurry as more and more people, most of muscular build, fell victim to Naruto's unkept rage and growing lack of sanity.
Another duck, this time he spun on the ground in a position not unlike a handstand, and threw himself off from the dirt and into the air. A moment's pause as he flew through the air, his body turning and shifting as he allowed gravity to take its toll. How high up was he? His eyes should be open, yet he found them closed. He expected his breathing to be sporadic and his nerves fried, but at this moment, at this second, at this exact instant, he felt peace. He seemed to sense the ground coming and landed softly, shouting forwards, his eyes glowing again and leaving their trail of blued/yellowed light, and ended up finding himself on the other side of some man, his features appearing void of anything to help differentiate himself from the many others that now decorated the forest floor.
The man's blood stained Naruto's hands and claws, viscera coating his being from the many people he had dealt with in the previous haze of unexplained insanity. Naruto glanced over to his hand, licking lightly at his hand for the delicious flopped that covered him nearly completely.