A Reunion

//A:N// finally! Reunion time~ and yes, this has been my plan since the beginning so be nice, and enjoy! (Will be weird for a bit but bare with me, the blood shall come soon)

Zabuza walked calmly and confidently to where he knew Naruto to be. He would have had Haku do this but he already knew that to be a faulty choice. He heard something from behind him, similar to many small cracking noises and grumbled hisses, before he was suddenly slammed into a nearby tree by the thing's tail. Naruto, having had heard the noise, quickly arrived to the scene from his previous perch on the large tree branch.

"What the-!?" He cried as he quickly noticed the odd serpent-like-creature and the enemy ninja, he moved into an attack stance, only to find that neither were attack him. "Who are you?!" Naruto cried aloud from his attack stance. The creature snapped its large, odd head towards the speaker and stared at him for a brief moment before snapping back towards the downed man, hissing all the while as if it were an actual snake rather than some dragonous imitation. Naruto scooted away from the upcoming fight unto his back hit something, and it definitely wasn't a tree nor rock.

Whomever's' legs he had just bumped into slapped a hand around his mouth to silence him before using the other to blind fold him, yanking his body upwards with the force.

-Naruto's POV

"Don't struggle, make it easier on all of us and just cooperate." A female voice, somehow familiar, hissed into my ear. Another person poked my stomach a few times, humming quietly to theirselves before speaking

"My mom's in your stomach, is it alright if I cut her out?" I heard his sincere, crazed reply over the silence that plagued my mind. Silence, absolute silence. I screamed for their help, pleading for my one and only family to reply, but they seemed to not here me, something blocking our communication. They were never this silent...
I felt the hold on me loosen and something struck the back of my neck, blackness met me through the darkness that had already consumed my vision.

-Normal POV

"What do we do with him?" Edward asked as he poked Zabuza's stomach with his bandaged foot before a crazed grin split his face. Pulling his leg back, he swung it hard and kicked Zabuza, the man's unconscious body skimming over the moist ground from the previous mist and bumping into another large rock, he couched, a small stream of blood dribbling from his mouth. Edward giggle as if he were an exited child and was about to do the action again before Nightingale spoke up, raising an eyebrow at her brother's ruined psyche.

"They really did a number on you, didn't they?" She mumbled, swinging the smaller body of Naruto onto her shoulder as if he a sack of potatoes. "Bring him with us" she stated, turning away as she walked deeper into the trees's bramble. She could here his childish cry of agreement, followed by the sound of something heavy being dragged, and the bumping of said dragged thing as smaller stones and sticks poked and bumped into the man's body.

~A Few Hours Later~

Naruto's eyes fluttered open, revealing the dim lighting. He glanced around his surroundings, some abandoned and small shelter, wood rotting in the aged walls and hardly anything in the area.

"How long was I out?" Naruto asked aloud before hearing someone groan from wherever they were before becoming silent once again. It was then that he heard the gentle sound of even, if not slightly heavy, breath. He glanced around again and tried to force his eyes to focus on wherever the other was, finding an old cot resting a bit away from him and near a table. Naruto looked around, turning his head back and forth, trying to see a means of escape. The only source of light was behind him, his body casting a shadow before him and revealing another chair behind him and to his side.