Revenge Attempt Take Two

//A:N// Mama's little Kiki is siiiiiiiick, Kira is siiiiiiick, my little fuzzball needs to go to the vet T-T he's peeing blood
Update: typing is difficult when you have a fuzzball who is demanding your attention....and dominant arm...

Sakura woke in a hospital bed feeling far better than she had when she had last been conscious, leading her to ponder upon why she was there in the first place. Her mother gave a kind of squeal, realizing Sakura to he awake and pounding the poor girl to death in a tight embrace.

"Mommy's little angel, are you alright!?" Mebuki asked as she squeezed the child.

"Fine-mom-can't-breath!" Sakura responded as her face turned an odd shade of pink, the first change that could come from asphyxiation. She was released, the girl forcing in deep inhalations of air into her lungs as her mother eyed her analytically.

"Did the demon child hurt you?" She asked quickly. Befkre Sakura could confirm or deny the claim, Mebuki turned around, slamming a fist into her palm.
"That BRAT will pay for this! I will-" her rants of vengeance was cut off as Sakura lost interest, the girl zoning out and allowing her mother to rant.

"That's all good and all, mom, but I think we should probably get out of here." She told her mother with a small tilted smile. Her eyes shot open as she remembered something.
"And I need to check in my Sasuke-Kun!" She realized. Her mother laughed as her daughter leapt from the bed, her hospital gown tossed aside for her normal attire, before storming about the facility in search of her self proclaimed beloved.

-

Naruto sat, alone, in the hospital room. He was fine, nothing had happened to him, but Kakashi had insisted on a check up just in case, not wanting harm to befall the younger ninja. It had been four hours since he had been placed in this room, awaiting to meet his doctor. He waited, no one came. No one visited him.
Another hour and the sound of someone running through the hallways sounded, the door to the right of his room slamming opened and a cry of "Sasuke-kun" was exclaimed. No one visited him.

-

It was nightfall now, and Naruto had grown fed up with the wait. The window slid open smoothly and he exited, kneeling on the outside rooftop and closing the window most of the way behind him. The attack had-strangled Enough-paused, the creatures from before having disappeared for the moment. If things had been different, he wouldn't have understood why, but he knew better than that hypothetical other version of himself. The battle had lulled because the Sand had backed out last minute, but that was only temporary. Even now, with Naruto's keen sense of awareness and current amount of concentration, he could feel unfamiliar chakra signatures in the village, ones that hadn't been there a few days ago or even the night previous.
The enemy of his enemy was now recuperating and planning anew, and it was not all that difficult to figure out what the Sound intended on doing. The Sound's involvement in the battle that would have happened was inconclusive, not even suspected by the public or lower ranking officials, but it was obvious. Tomorrow there would be a meeting in town square, where what had happened would be explained and discussed amongst the people and higher ranking ninjas of the village.
Perhaps he should make the first blow? Attack while no one is expecting it?

'No' Naruto thought
'Well, maybe, but no. Attacking first is stupid, I need to wait until the other side strikes, make a ruckus and then join the fight. I'll-' a thought interrupted him, an idea as splendiful as a hot meal after hours upon hours of hard labor in the blistering cold. His once thoughtful expression twisted in excitement, pupils glowing a bright, light yellow whilst his irises shone a vibrant blue, the light cutting through the darkness like a knife through warm butter. He began to snicker, then giggle, then laugh.
'This is going to be fun!'