Journal Entries and Reports

Journal Entry: 1,003,199
Subject: Report

Dear Journal,

Today, I finally finalized my studies in time brakes and am now certified to fix them. I have showed this by my assistance with a time-brake caused by faulty time travel method being used by untrained travelers, Earth dimension 35B, America, Oregon.
A young boy and girl, whom I have never met prior to this, had managed to obtain a damaged tool, which functioned by pulling the user to different points in time on a fixed timeline in a singular dimension and thus had no multi-dimensional capabilities, and had used it for a joyride, royally screwing up theory own reality until their own distinctive time had been scrambled horrifically, pushing them into the dimensional layer of which phantoms reside.
They have been successfully returned to their usual plane of existence, the male having made a mutually beneficial contract with us under the terms of him being an asset and will make scheduled reports to us via equally scheduled meetings.
In return, he has signed the summoning contract and is hence allowed to summon an undecided member of our upper ranks, inner circle, whenever it is needed.
The cause for this being a necessity is the odd qualities of the land of which he resides; though he is human by all means and physically rather weak, being scrawny and young, the place of which he resides is flooded with beings and creatures of potentially dangerous capabilities and motives.
Signed,
Elkan Kura

Edward finished his report with swift ease, the place around him being the shattered and slowly rebuilt remains of what looked to be a furnished office and library, though gravity seemed to be inexistent in this area. Books and candles and shelves hovered, slowly descending before rising in a rhythmic pattern, and a blank white void covered the rest of the area.
A door, closed and connected to a chunk of a polished wood surface, floated diagonally, being talented very slightly. He furled the parchment and moved towards the door with a few beats of his wings, landing on the wooden surface and opening the door. While the door was closed, any onlooker would assume it to lead to no where as it was connected to nothing, a mere frame without purpose, yet the other side of the door revealed a space, a sort of hall fashioned with stone, wood, and metal, the light emitted from the space contrasting sharply with that of the large and endless room Edward had been in, the boundless void seeming to whisper hushed sounds as many things floated within its nonexistent walls.
Various other doors littered the empty air, no light source seen nor present to be assumed the cause of the light that seemed to bounce from nowhere and everywhere at the same time. As the door slid and clicked shut, Edward having left his Mindspace, the large gate behind and set on the nonexistent ground, being the only cause for a solid shadow, opened.