Poison

Black is all I see and its all I've been seeing for a while. The inside of the bag that is over my head smells like my own breath and sweat, and I feel like I'm gonna be sick. I hear a door being opened as it makes an old creaky noise. My body slightly jolts up and down as Hook walks down a flite of stairs with me over his shoulder. He finally places me down on what feels like an old, uncomfortable wooden floor. He unties the rope on my hands and feet and replaces them with cold metal. Suddenly, the bag is ripped off my head and Hook is nose to nose with me. I go to attack him and feel something holding me back. I look down and see that my wrists and ankles are chained up. I look at my surroudings and see that I'm below deck in a ship. I pull at my chains relentlessly like if I kept pulling they would magically come off, but that's not happening.

"You know, the only thing that will free you from those chains, is this key" he says tauntingly, pulling a key out of his pocket and dangling it in front of my face. "Oh, where are my manners? Welcmome abourd the Jolly Roger."

 I'm so angry and full of rage that I could cut off his other hand just by looking at it. He places the key back in his pocket and gives a satisfied laugh.

"What do you want with Peter?" I speak out, breaking my silence.

"That bloody demon has something of mine that I want back" he snarls, taking another swig of his flask. "And that's all you need to know."

The cold metal feel that was on my wrists and ankles suddenly subsides. Hook looks at me like he'd just seen a ghost, his blue eyes popping out of his head. I look down and to my surpise, my chains have vanished.

"Let her go, Killian!" a voice coming from behind Hook says. That smooth English accent belongs to Peter, he came to save me.

"Awe, Peter Pan, just the person I wanted to see" Hook utters, reaching to grab something in his trench coat pocket.

Hook rushes over to me and grabs me before I could run to Peter. He holds me against him and holds out my arm with my palm facing up. He takes some kind of branch with thorns and holds it against my arm. The thorns on the branch where covered in some kind of black liquid and he was holding It with his hook hand instead of his actual hand.

"Take another step and the girl gets it!" he shouts at Peter from across the room. Peter's eyes go big and he looks mortified at Hook's weapon of choice.

"What is that?" I whisper to nobody in particular.

"Its dreamshade" Peter utters. "Its the deadliest poison in the world."

"That's right, one little nip, and youll be dead in no time" Hook threatens. "But if Pan cooperates and gives me what I want, then maybe I'll let you live."

"Just let her go Killian, she has nothing to do with this" Peter snarls angrily.

"Oh, I think she does have a part in this" Hook replys, tightening his grip on my wrist with his real hand. "I know you stole my beloved's necklace to give to Alaina."

"What does it matter if I did?" says Peter, shrugging his shoulders carelessly. "She's dead, Killian, and you just ruined the surprise."

"It doesn't matter, I want it back, now!!" Hook shouts angrily. Peter has a sour expression on his face and looks like he's about to do something. Peter goes to walk forward and Hook presses the deadly throns closer to my skin as a warning. I panic and let out a tiny sequel as I begin to cry tears of fear. Before Peter can do anything to attack Hook, he sees my scraed expression and he immediately calms down.

"Peter please, just give him the necklace" I choke out, letting my tears stain the floor. Peter slowly reaches into his pocket and pulls out a beautiful gold chain necklace with a sapphire hanging off of it in the shape of a heart. Peter looks like he's on the fence, deciding whether or not to give up the necklace.

"Peter please, I don't need it, just please give it back to him!!!!" I scream so that his thick head hears it. Peter lets out a sigh of defeat and holds out the necklace for Hook to take. Hook slowly lets go of me and takes the necklace. I rush into Peter's arms and hold onto him for dear life, crying into his shoulder.

"She's turned you soft, Pan" says Hook, dangiling the necklace in his hand and placing it an old looking jewelry box. "Either that, or you're just a coward."

Peter goes to rush over and attack him, but I hold onto his shoulder to keep him back. Hook saunters over to us and gets close to Peter's face, getting ready to say something that I bet Peter wont like.

"I see where your son gets it from" he remarks. I let go of Peter's shoulder and take a few steps back. Peter looks at me with an apologetic look in his eyes. I have no words to describe the type of shock I'm feeling right now. Forming words is hard for me right now, but I mange to find two words.

"Your son?"