Confessions

"Your son?" I whisper, making it obvious that I'm emotionally hurt. How can Peter have a son? He's only a teenage boy, right? What is he not telling me?

"Alaina please, I-I can explain" Peter stutters while trying to form his words.

"YOU HAVE A SON!?" I scream at him, my eyes filled to the brim with tears.

"Yes, he does!" Hook buts in, giving a satisfied smile. "And if you two are gonna argue, could you please do it off my ship?"

**************************************************************************

Peter and I exit Hook's ship since it was only docked against the shore. I walk ahead of Peter and walk in the direction of my tree house, completely ignoring him. I'm so disgusted that Peter would keep something like this from me. I wonder what else he's not telling me.

"Alaina, stop ignoring me!!" Peter snaps at me, having enough of my silence.

"Well if you haven't noticed, Pan!!" I say mockingly at the 'Pan' part. "I'm pretty pissed at you!!"

"I never meant to make you angry, Alaina" he says apologetically. I just stand there and stare at him as my blue eyes turn dark with anger. Both my hands are in fists and are clinging onto the sleeves of my sweater. Before I know it, I'm stomping up to Peter and getting in his face.

"What else are you not telling!?" I scream in his face as he stands there and takes it. "What other big secrets have you been keeping from me!?"

"A lot" he utters, looking down at his feet. "I've been keeping a lot from you."

"Well, you might as well tell me everything, now that I know one of your big secrets!?" I shout angerly, sitting down on a near by rock. He stands there and stares at me and I sarcastically gester with my hand for him to talk.

"Alright, I wont lie to you anymore, Alaina" he says, sounding hurt. "Since the moment you arrived, I've been nothing but nice to you. It was because I wanted you to like me, and I also didn't want you to see me for the moster I really am. But, I see now that I didn't need to pretend, because you see the good in me, no matter what I do."

I start to calm down a little hearing his sweet confession, but then I remember that apparently he has 'a lot' of secrets he's been keeping from me. He looks like he has more to say, so I let him continue.

"Alaina, I know you've only known me for a small amout of time, but I've known you for much longer, your whole life in fact. I love you Alaina. I've loved you since I was first made aware of your existance. I understand if you're not ready to say you love me back just yet, but one of my biggest fears is that you'll never love me back."

My eyes start to well up with tears once again. I can't believe he just told me he loves me. No boy has ever told me they love me, besides my dad. He's right though, I've only known him for a short amount of time, I'm not sure if I'm ready to say 'I love you' just yet.

"Is there anything else you want to get off your chest?" I ask him, still sitting on the rock.

"Yes, there is, you deserve to know this one" he says softly. "I'm the reason your nightmares have stopped."

"W-what?" I stutter, bewilderment spreading across my face.

"The night we had our first kiss" he starts to explain, licking his lips nervously. "I put a spell on my lips so that when you kissed me, your nightmares would go away."

I start to breath heavily and tears start to blur my vision. Any ounce of forgivness I was feeling towards Peter has suddenly evacuated from my body. I stand up and slap him in the face as hard as I can.

"SO YOU TRICKED ME!?" I scream so loud, everyone in the universe could hear it."OUR FIRST KISS WAS JUST A SHAM!?"

"No it wasn't, I swear" Peter says, holding his face where I slapped him. "Yes, I was trying to help get rid of your nightmares, but that kiss meant so much to me Alaina. I've been waiting to kiss you for years."

"You know Peter, I can't tell which thing I'm most upset over" I say, wiping running tears from my face. "The fact that you took away the one place where I could still see my parents, or that I can't trust you anymore."

He looks extremely hurt and like he's about to die right where he stands, but hey, now he knows how I feel. He opens his mouth like he's gonna talk again, but I silence him before he can.

"I don't wanna hear anymore, Peter" I tell him as I start backing away from him. "I don't wanna hear about your son, I don't wanna hear anymore of your apologies, and I don't want to hear anymore lies you've been keeping from me. I'm done, Peter, I'm just done."

I start to cry hard and I run away from him to my tree house. I can hear him screaming my name, but I ignore him and keep running. I climb up the latter into my tree house and climb into my hammock. I berry my face in my pillow and cry like my life depended on it. I suddenly hear a knocking on my window and lift my head up to see what it is. Rocks are repeatedly being thrown at my window like someone is trying to get my attention. I then hear someone shouting my name, I instantly know who it is. Annoyed and angry, I look out my window and see Peter getting ready to throw another rock, but he stops when he sees me. I open up my window and stare at him, metally hoping I develop heat vision.

"Alaina, can we please talk about this!?" he shouts at me.

"There's nothing to talk about!!" I shout back at him, slaming down my pillow beside me. "Just go away!!"

He drops the rock in his hand in defeat and lets out a deep sigh that made his chest expand and deflate greatly. "Well, when your ready to forgive me, I'll be waiting!!"