Magical (DeAndre Jordan) -Dani-

This one's for -philosophical . It's really long, but I loved the whole scenario that was given to me so I kinda just went off with it, haha. I hope you like it, Dani! (:

-Dani's POV-

"Dani, wake up. Dani, Dani! The plane landed."

My eyes floated open and I saw DeAndre's excited face.

I giggled at my boyfriend's cuteness before asking,"Are we in Paris?"

He nodded. "That's what I just said, Dani,"he chuckled.

I glanced out the window. The sky was dark blue, slowly turning black.

"What time is it here?"I wondered. DeAndre looked at his phone before saying,"It's 7:05 here."

I nodded and stood up when one of the flight attendants said it was safe to do so.

I was feeling super tired, so DeAndre and I immediately headed to the hotel we had booked. We went to our room and almost instantly went to sleep.

--------

"Wake up, my princess,"I heard DeAndre whisper.

I rubbed my eyes and leaned up to kiss him before grabbing my phone.

DeAndre immediately snatched the phone out of my hands and said,"We have to get going. No phone time today, okay?"

I pouted. "DeAndreeeee! I need my phoneee,"I whined.

He just kissed my cheek before picking me up. He let me go in the bathroom and directed,"Do your morning stuff," before walking out and shutting the door behind him. I shook my head, laughing. This man...

After getting ready and changing into a cute outfit, DeAndre and I headed straight outside to a taxi.

"Let's see these French skills you have,"I giggled to DeAndre as the taxi driver asked us where we wanted to go in French.

"Nous... Nous..."he stuttered. The taxi driver gave him a look.

I laughed and saved my poor boyfriend. "Nous allons à Disneyland,"I recited easily, earning a nod from the driver.

I looked over at DeAndre, who just said,"Dani, you are so hot." I laughed, hitting him lightly.

Once we got to Disneyland, I magically turned into a little kid again.

"Baby, look! It's Cinderella! I love Cinderella,"I gushed, tugging on DeAndre's arm.

He chuckled and said,"Go take a picture with her then."

I handed him my phone and ran to the princess. "Hi, I love you,"I gasped. I heard DeAndre chuckle.

"You have a very tall prince with you,"Cinderella observed, nodding towards DeAndre. He laughed, hearing the conversation.

I just smiled. "Yes, that's my prince."

"Lemme get a picture of y'all,"DeAndre said, pointing my phone at us.

I got closer to the princess and took a picture. Then I ran off to take pictures with Mickey and Minnie Mouse. I couldn't find Goofy though, much to my disappointment.

After a while of walking around in the hot sun, DeAndre and I got some ice cream. We continued walking around, looking at everything.

"Dani, you are so cute,"DeAndre chuckled out of nowhere.

I squinted as I looked up at him, the sun in my eyes. Nonetheless, I smiled and said,"You're cuter though."

"Nah, for real baby. You've made me so happy today just seeing how happy you are. Your smile lights up my day."

For some reason, I blushed. DeAndre and I have been dating for 3 years now, but his words still have the same effect on me as they did when we first started seeing each other. That makes our relationship just feel magical.

I almost dropped what was remaining of my melting ice cream cone when I saw my favourite prince, Aladdin. (A/N: Dani, I don't know who your favourite prince is, but mine is Aladdin so I chose him)

I squealed, thrusting my ice cream at DeAndre before running to the prince.

Aladdin chuckled and said,"Hello, beautiful." His words were coated in a slight French accent, making him even hotter than he already was.

I looked back at DeAndre, who just laughed and took pictures.

Aladdin kissed my hand and whispered,"Jasmine wouldn't like this, but you are one the prettiest girls I've ever seen. Your eyes, your smile, everything..."

I giggled, knowing he was just in character, acting like the prince in the movie. The man obviously had to act like Aladdin.

I felt an arm around my shoulder. I looked up and saw DeAndre. "Aye, pretty boy. Remember you have Jasmine. Leave my girl alone,"he said.

I burst out laughing. "Baby, chill."

DeAndre dragged me away, as I laughed. "Bye Aladdin! It was nice meeting you!"I shouted with a wave as I was being pulled.

When we were far enough, I teased DeAndre,"Was my baby getting a little jealous?"

He just smiled down at me and replied,"Of course not. I was just...making sure he knew who you belonged to."

I rolled my eyes jokingly. "That's what jealous means, DeAndre." He just shrugged, continuing to walk.

"Oh my god. There's Snow White! Let's go talk to her!"

--------

Soon, it was night. DeAndre and I settled in some grass to watch the Disneyland fireworks before heading back to the hotel.

"I can't wait,"I whispered, hugging DeAndre's arm. He kissed the top of my head in response.

Soon, music started, and fireworks exploded in the night sky. Different colours burst, displaying different images. The crowd gasped at all the fireworks lighting up the sky.

Once the firework display was over, everyone stood up to leave. DeAndre and I started walking when the music started again.

I turned around, confused. Wasn't the display over?

More fireworks popped in the sky. They spelt out something. It took me a while to figure out what was spelt out. I gasped.

The words "Will you marry me, Dani?" were spilled across the sky.

I looked over at DeAndre, who was down on one knee. He was holding a diamond ring in his hand.

"Dani, I've been in love with you since the moment I first met you. You make my life complete, and I can't live without you. I thank my lucky stars that I have a woman like you in my life every day. The only thing left to do in our relationship is to put a ring on it. Dani, will you fulfill my wishes and marry me?"

I was obviously in tears by that point. Everyone around us was clapping and cheering.

DeAndre looked up at me hopefully. I just nodded, beyond speechless.

DeAndre took a deep breath and stood up. He slid the ring onto my finger, as my hands shook.

I laughed nervously, still completely surprised. DeAndre leaned down and kissed me. Fireworks literally burst as we kissed and hugged.

"Dani, I love you so much."

"I love you too, DeAndre,"I replied, finally finding my voice.

I couldn't be more thankful that night. I truly had the best man in my life, and it just felt magical.