Always You (Kyle Lowry) -Angel-

Aye, onlyangelica your imagine's finally  up! I'm so sorry for the long wait but thank you for your patience and understanding❤️ I actually wrote this pretty fast because Kyle Lowry is one of my babies (not bias at all being from Canada😅) and I just love him. I hope you like it (:

-Angel's POV-

My smile got bigger as I saw my boyfriend practicing on the court. This game against the Cavaliers was huge, and the Raptors really needed the win.

"Aye Kyle!"I shouted, grabbing his attention. DeMar said something to him and they both laughed before Kyle ran over to me.

He played around with a ball as he asked,"What's up, baby?"

"I just wanted to say I love you and good luck,"I smiled.

Kyle grinned. "Can't believe I let DeMar get away with saying I'm whipped. But love you too. And thanks. I'll win for you, alright?"

"Give Kyrie hell,"I whispered, pulling him in for a hug.

Kyle laughed as he pulled away. He gave me a wink.

I saw Kyrie running over to Kyle as his team came out for warmups. I laughed to myself, thinking about what I said just seconds ago.

"Aye Kyle! What's up man?"Kyrie greeted with a big smile, patting Kyle on the back.

"Hey man, you good?"Kyle replied.

Kyrie's eyes landed on me as he was replying. His smile got bigger and his eyes lit up. "Hey Angel, haven't seen you in a while,"he said.

"Yup, nice to see you again. Go easy on my man tonight, alright?"I laughed.

Kyrie chuckled, shaking his head. "That ain't ever happening."

I looked at Kyle and shrugged my shoulders. "It was worth a shot,"I sighed. He laughed and kissed my cheek.

Kyrie grabbed a ball off the floor and said,"Well, I'm gonna go warm up now. Angel, I'll talk to you later." He winked and walked away.

Kyle looked at me. "Did you see how he was looking at you? I'm gonna need to set him straight..." He cracked his knuckles.

I put my hand on his shoulder. "Kyle, it was nothing. And trust me, I would never go for Kyrie. You're my one and only. Forever and always,"I assured.

Kyle smiled and added,"And don't ever forget it." He kissed me and then jogged over to his teammates.

Kyrie kept looking over at me, which made me feel kind of awkward. What's he looking over here for?! Is there a pretty girl behind me or something? He knows I'm off limits, and he knows Kyle is the jealous type. He better not try anything.

The game was very interesting. I could see that Kyle playing really rough against Kyrie, which made me a bit worried. Nothing too drastic happened though.

At the end of the game, I headed to the back to congratulate Kyle on their win.

On the way to their locker room, I saw Kyrie. He smiled softly and gave me a hug. "Hi Angel,"he said.

"Good job tonight. You did great,"I complimented.

He replied,"Thanks, just wish we got that W."

"My man's a fighter. You should know better than that,"I laughed.

I felt a hand on my back and immediately knew it was Kyle. "Hey baby,"he said, kissing my cheek. I faced him and gave him a big kiss on the lips.

"Congrats, baby! So proud of you,"I grinned.

"Should we go out to dinner to celebrate tonight?"Kyle asked. I nodded in response.

Kyrie said,"Angel, we should hang out sometime too. Let's go to lunch someday."

I looked at Kyle, who warned,"Stay the fuck away from my girlfriend. I don't know what you're trying here, but she is off limits. You better respect that."

Kyrie held up his hands. "Hey, it's not my fault she's beautiful and funny."

I sighed,"Kyrie, please stop."

He looked at me and continued,"Come on Angel. How do you know Kyle's the one for you? What if I could make you 10 times happier?"

"Because I know I love Kyle. I always will. He makes me the happiest person in the world. No one could even match the happiness he gives me, let alone top it,"I said, looking at Kyle.

He gave me a smile and cooed,"Aw babyyy." I laughed as he kissed me.

Kyrie walked away, shaking his head, relieving me a little.

"It has always been you, it will always be you,"I promised Kyle.

"Aye, glad to know,"he said, making me laugh. I hit his chest, laughing.

DeMar walked over to us and gave me a hug. "How'd you like that game?"he asked.

I smiled. "It was great. You guys did amazing."

"I saw Kyrie walking away from y'all.  Man looks pissed. What's up?"he questioned.

Kyle explained,"Basically, Kyrie's a dumb ass who tried to steal my girl. But what he doesn't know is that I am too handsome and funny to compete with and it hurt his feelings."

DeMar and I laughed. "You're too much,"I shook my head.

DeMar said,"I'm gonna get going, but have a good night. See you tomorrow."

I smiled. "Bye DeMar. Good night!"

I turned to Kyle and asked,"So, dinner date?" He chuckled. "Yup, let's get going."