All Because of Klay -Steph Curry- (Mya)

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all had a great day. I really wanted to update today, so here ya go! This one's for MyChemicalRomanceBVB ! I hope you like it (:

-Mya's POV-

"Come on, Mya! Just tell me who you like! I won't make a big deal out of it!"

"Yes you will, Klay."

"I'm your best friend. Trust me. Just give me a name and I'll stop."

I laughed a bit, shaking my head. Klay's been getting on my nerves lately, trying to figure out who I have a crush on. I don't understand why, but he won't stop until I tell him who.

"Seriously, Klay. How do you even know I have a crush on someone, huh? What if I'm not looking for a man right now?"I challenged, raising an eyebrow.

Klay burst out laughing. "Come on, Mya. We both know that is impossible. You're always talking about guys."

I shrugged my shoulders. I mean, he isn't wrong about that... But still, I said,"I don't have feelings for anyone."

Klay gave me a 'I know you're lying so just give it up' look.

I sighed and hinted,"It's a guy you know. You're good friends with him."

"It has to be a guy on the team... Let's see. Is it Ian?"

"Nope."

"Draymond?"

I laughed, shaking my head. "Hell no."

"KD?"

"Ew, no."

"Steph."

I paused for a second. I shouldn't have paused.

Klay's eyes lit up. "It's Steph! I should've known all along!"he exclaimed.

My face slowly turned pink. "You better not say anything,"I mumbled.

Klay put his arm around my shoulder. "Poor little Mya... You actually think I'll just let this slide. But nope. Now it's my mission to make sure you two get together."

"No, seriously. Stop,"I said, lightly hitting his chest.

He decided,"I'll talk to him before the game today. I don't think he'll mind going on a date with you. Come to the arena."

I replied,"I'm not going tonight now. I'll just stay home." I leaned back on the couch, a smile on my face.

"Don't be like that,"Klay said.

I shrugged and responded,"I will be like that."

"Fine, I'll change the plan up a bit. See you later,"he sighed, standing up.

"What do you mean?"I asked, standing up to hug him.

He hugged me back before walking to the door. "You'll find out soon."

I spent the whole day being paranoid. Klay's the type of friend that will do dumb shit to annoy you. When he said 'You'll find out soon', I knew he was up to something.

At night, I got a phone call from Klay.

"What's up?"I answered the call.

"Hey, I was wondering if I could come over? The game just ended and I don't feel like spending the night by myself at home,"Klay said.

I smiled a bit. "Yeah, of course. That would be fine. Come over."

"Okay, thanks. I'll be there in 10."

I ended the call and got some snacks ready, knowing Klay would be hungry after the game.

The doorbell rang a little later so I went and opened it. Klay smiled and hugged me. "Hey Mya."

I pulled away from the hug and said,"Great game tonight. Congrats on the win."

I saw Steph Curry standing behind him. "Um, hi,"I nervously said. I've never properly met him before. This is the first time...

Klay chuckled, putting his arm around me. "Steph, this is my SINGLE and AVAILABLE best friend, Mya. Mya, this is my SINGLE and AVAILABLE friend, Steph."

I rolled my eyes at Klay. "You're so annoying,"I laughed.

Steph mumbled,"Its freezing out here."

I apologized,"Oh, sorry! Please come inside."

I let the men into my living room and we all sat down.

Steph spoke,"Um, so Klay tells me a lot about you."

"What did he say now?"I asked, shooting a look at Klay. He just chuckled under his breath.

Steph laughed and said,"He makes it very obvious that you're single, that's for sure."

"Just trying to help y'all out,"Klay shrugged.

"Um Steph, can I talk to you in the kitchen?"I asked.

He stood up, nodding. "Yeah, sure."

Klay mumbled,"Guess I'll just sit here by myself." I just laughed and walked into the kitchen. Steph followed behind.

I propped myself up onto the kitchen counter and said,"Look Steph, I don't know exactly what Klay's been saying about me, but-"

Steph interrupted,"He said you have a crush on me."

My eyes widened. "He told you that?"I exclaimed.

He nodded slowly. "Yeah, but um I would be lying if I said I wasn't attracted to you either,"Steph admitted, getting closer to me. I bit my lip, watching his hand land on my thigh. "I'd really like to get to know you,"he whispered.

I nodded slowly. "I'd like to know you better too."

Steph smiled and started leaning in to kiss me.

Suddenly Klay shouted,"Aye Steph! Don't be touching my best friend like that!"

Steph quickly moved away from me and said,"Man, get outta here. We were just about to get to know each other."

I laughed and agreed,"Yeah, Klay. Ain't this what you wanted?"

"Man, what am I getting myself into?"Klay mumbled to himself before walking out of the kitchen.

Steph and I laughed. "So, where were we?"he asked, shutting the door to the kitchen.