Don't Change a Thing (Dejounte Murray) -Laila-

Aye peeps! This one's for mixedchica ! Thanks for supporting my one shots, I always see you voting. I appreciate it loads!❤️ I'm sorry about the long long long wait, but I tried to make this one shot as long as I could for you. I hope you like it (:

-Laila's POV-

"Dejounteeee!"I screamed, as my boyfriend jumped onto me on the couch.

He laughed, quickly getting off. "I'm sorry, I saw the opportunity."

"To kill me?!"I exclaimed.

"I barely even touched you,"he exaggerated, trying to contain his laughter.

"You make me question why I'm even with you, every single day,"I mumbled, obviously joking. I love Dejounte. He was my first boyfriend, and my only. We've had our rough patches, sure. But which couple hasn't? We love and care for each other, and that's all that matters.

"Fine, Laila. You can come jump on me. I won't say anything,"Dejounte dealt, putting his arm around my shoulder.

I pushed his arm away. "Come on, Dejounte. I'm not exactly the skinniest person... I don't want to squish you,"I mumbled.

He put his arm around me again. "Hey, you're perfect, okay? I love you just the way you are. Don't try to change a thing about your cute self, okay pumpkin?"

I smiled a bit, before saying,"But I really think I should lose a few pounds. I don't want to embarrass you."

Dejounte pulled me close to him and responded,"Don't you dare ever say that again. You are adorable and kind and funny, and that's all that matters to me. You are amazing. How many times do I gotta say this?"

I sighed, giving up. "Okay, fine. Whatever you say, Jounte..."

"Now come eat dinner with me,"he said, standing up.

I bit my lip. Even though I told Dejounte I wouldn't try to lose weight, I knew I had to do it. Maybe I can just hide it from him. I eat too much, so I guess I'll just stop for a few weeks. "

"Um, I'm not really that hungry. I had a big lunch,"I lied, shaking him off.

"Aye, come on now. Don't do this. It's not healthy,"he replied, pulling me off the couch.

I shook my head. "No, seriously baby. I'm okay. I'll grab a snack later if I'm hungry."

Dejounte eventually gave up after a few minutes, knowing I wasn't going to change my mind.

The following morning, I woke up to my stomach growling. No wonder I'm chubby, I'm always eating. I slowly got out of bed, Dejounte still sleeping peacefully.

I had decided the night before to wake up early and get ready. Then when Dejounte would wake up, I would say I already ate breakfast. I would leave to do some errands, and then lie and say I ate lunch. Later, to avoid dinner, I would just say I'm not feeling well and go sleep.

The plan actually seemed to work, as Dejounte brushed it off in the morning. He just asked me to make him breakfast, and then went to watch TV. Perfect, he didn't suspect a thing.

When I came back home after shopping, I was so hungry. I had skipped 3 meals, and it was already affecting me.

I sat down next to Dejounte on the couch and my stomach immediately growled. Dejounte chuckled, putting his arms around me. "You hungry, pumpkin?"he asked.

I quickly shook my head. "Uh, no. I just ate some weird food while I was out. I don't know what it was, but my stomach's been bugging out."

"Oh, you okay?"he asked, a concerned look on his face.