When In Spain... (Anthony Davis) -Leila-

This one's for kswagga ! I'm sorry it took so long, but I hope you like it (:

-Leila's POV-

I woke up to some shuffling. My eyes were basically glued shut, so I rubbed them before eventually opening my eyes fully.

I laughed quietly as I saw my boyfriend, Anthony, running around the room in his boxers.

He noticed me and said,"Aye baby. You awake? Good morning."

I replied,"How could I sleep? You running around making the whole room shake."

He just laughed and leaned down to kiss me. "Good morning to you too, Leila,"he joked, making me giggle.

"It's our first day in Spain. Let's have some fun,"Anthony said as he pulled on a pair of pants.

I ran my hand through my curly hair, nodding. "Yes, let's do it,"I smiled.

I got ready for a day of walking around Barcelona. Once I was all dressed, Anthony and I headed out.

We stopped for breakfast at a small café. Neither of us speak Spanish so we really struggled to order food, but we did get the food we wanted at the end.

"Tonight there's a bonfire thing at one of the beaches around here. We should go. It'll be fun,"I said after taking a sip of coffee.

Anthony gave me a smile. "Yeah, that seems fun."

After we ate, we continued walking around in the streets. There were many street vendors selling different things.

I giggled as Anthony put on a pair of sunglasses and pouted his lips. He threw up a peace sign and asked,"Do I look good?"

I shook my head and turned around, putting on a pair of sunglasses myself. I turned back around to Anthony, copying his pout and peace sign. "I look better,"I said. Anthony laughed before pulling me into a hug.

We returned the sunglasses before going to a guitar stand. "Ah, beautiful guitar for beautiful lady,"the man said in a thick Spanish accent, holding out a pink guitar.

Anthony stepped in and asked,"What about her beautiful boyfriend?"

I laughed, slightly hitting him.

The man handed Anthony a guitar too.

I started running my fingers over the strings, making terrible noises.

"Lei- Leila. Stop, just stop,"Anthony said, holding my hand to stop it.

I laughed and replied,"How about you try?"

Anthony gave me a smug look before creating a series of noises not pleasing to the ears at all. He saw my face and innocently asked,"Is there anything wrong?"

I rolled my eyes at him before giving my guitar back to the man. Anthony gave his back too and then he took my hand.

We walked around for a long time buying stuff and laughing at each other.

As evening approached, Anthony and I took a taxi to the beach. We met a bunch of people at a bonfire event and had lots of fun. A lot of them spoke English, thankfully.

"Let's sing some songs. Gather around everyone,"a man said. He repeated the phrase in Spanish. Everyone sat around the fire in the sand. I leaned my head on Anthony's shoulder and smiled up at him.

Some people started singing a Spanish song as two men played the guitar. "Look, these people can actually play guitar, unlike you earlier,"I giggled. He gave me a pout and I leaned up and kissed him.

After the singing finished, Anthony shouted,"Aye, do y'all know Big Rings by Drake?"

I laughed and hit his arm. "Just ignore him, guys. Play some sweet songs,"I smiled.

Anthony mumbled in my ear,"Big Rings is a pretty sweet song." I rolled my eyes at him before clapping along to a song I didn't know.

"This next song is for you lovers, Stand By Me,"a woman smiled. A bunch of people started singing and clapping along.

Anthony stood up and held out his hand for me. I smiled and took it, standing up. Anthony wrapped his arms around my waist and I leaned my head on his chest. We swayed back and forth in complete silence.

"Leila, I love you so much,"Anthony whispered.

I leaned up and kissed him. "I love you too, Anthony."

All of a sudden, he picked me up. I squealed as he ran with me in his arms. He was headed towards the water.

"Anthony don't you-" I was cut off by hitting cold water. I gasped, standing up. I was soaking wet.

And there stood Anthony, laughing on the shore. I slowly walked over to him. To lure him in, I said,"Anthony, there's... There's something pulling my foot."

I held my hand out, trying my hardest not to laugh. Anthony looked concerned. He held his hand out and I quickly pulled him into the water. We both fell in.

I laughed seeing Anthony's reaction. "Oh, you are so dead,"he whispered before grabbing my waist. I giggled as I tried to run. He picked me up and pulled me under the water with him.

Once we resurfaced, Anthony smiled and kissed me.

"Thanks for bringing me here,"I whispered.

"Anything for my love,"he grinned.