27 Epilogue

Anna returns her attention to the two that were holding each other tight, so tight that she feared Ari might pass out soon.

"Grey let her breathe why don't you?" Anna smiles at them. "I'd be more than happy to marry you two once more."

"Grey why don't you go shave? You look like you have a huge black hole growing on your face." Anna smiles to take any sting out of her words.

"Ari you look as lovely as last time. How about staying here while Grey shaves and help decorate?" Anna says happily.

Ari smiles. She has an idea about the decorations. She makes millions of lights. The dark blue ones and a few of the clear white ones she sends up to the ceiling. The remaining spectators gasp and give ooh's and ahh's at the sight.

The arches she covers with dark green and a few brown lights on the top and mostly brown along the sides. At the bottom she again makes dark green and the lights make shapes like wild grass growing up against the trees.

By the time she's done with that Grey is back beside her and gives her a kiss on her cheek to show his appreciation of her decorating. "It looks lovely but why don't I add some flowers?"

Ari had hoped he would and he starts twining the roses around the lights along the arches and setting vases and pots about the room.

Jaylen nods in satisfaction only occasionally moving a vase or pot of flowers to a more visually pleasing place. Then she adds her touch, she creates a bower on the dais where Anna stands.

"It looks like things are ready Grey, Ari." Anna calls. Taren goes to stand as witness by Grey and Jeshua goes to stand by him.

Jaylen stands by Ari as her witness. It was uneven but no one cared.

Before Grey lets her move forward he makes blue roses and puts them in her hair and a bunch of blue roses to hold. Then he takes her forward.

Anna keeps the wedding short for she can see the impatience building in Grey's eyes. These two knew what they wanted, each other. They were willing to die for each other and in Grey's case kill for her. When she finishes the marriage ceremony Grey gives Ari such a sweet kiss that tears come to her eyes.

"Perhaps you might be willing to marry me someday my lady?" Taren says softly in her ear.

Anna smiles enigmatically, "Perhaps my lord, one day you'll ask?"