2 -Matt

Song of the chapter - Hot Blooded by Foreigner

Courtney's hot little body was pressed up against mine. I knew that Amber would be there in the parking lot at any moment, but Courtney had me by the balls so I wasn't moving an inch. She certainly had me tempted but that was not the time or place.

I smirked down at her, making my interest obvious, "I think we should continue this tonight. I'll come pick you up at 9." She kissed me on the cheek. Even though it was a simple gesture, there was a ton of heat behind it. Yeah, she wanted me.

"I'll be looking forward to it" she practically moaned into my ear. Damn I wished Amber would get that turned! I gave her ass a good squeeze, letting her know that there was more where that came from. Although I would've loved to throw Courtney into the backseat and take her right then and there, I restrained myself. Later.

I got into the drivers seat quickly. If I was standing up by the car when Amber got there, my previous encounter would be too obvious, I would probably stay hard until 9 that night after the way Courtney had purred into my ear. That girl had it going on. Well, physically anyway. She wasn't the kind of girl I could really get comfortable with. Her type was too high maintenance for me. They'd want to be the center of my universe and that's not how I rolled.

That was what made Amber so great, she let me be in control. I made the decisions, I called the shots. That's how it should be, that's the way I was raised. My old man was in charge at my house, and he got things done right.

Sooner than I expected, Amber opened the door and got in next to me. Shit, I hoped she didn't see Courtney. It was possible so I had to tread lightly right then.

"Hi" she said so quietly I almost didn't hear her. And her head was down. That was bad, almost as bad her one word answers after Scar decked me. Time for damage control, just in case.

"Hey babe! Have I told you how beautiful you are today? Because you are the most beautiful girl at this school." Geez, I was making myself sick laying it on that thick, but girls ate it up. And I needed Amber eating out of the palm of my hand.

"Thanks"

What the?? I didn't get that girl! I gave her all the feels I could and she gave me nothing!

I stared at her for a few seconds, then looked away. What more did she want, huh? There I was, waiting for her, telling her how beautiful she was, and what did I get? Her damn one word answers. Another minute passed and then I noticed her glance my way.

"Hey, let's get going." She gave me a strange look. I couldn't tell if she was happy to be with me, or horrified. I decided to try once more to sweeten her up.

"Anything for you princess" I waited for some kind of response but got absolutely nothing. Not even a nod of her head.

Fuck it! I was taking her home and letting Courtney have my affection for the night. Amber could snuggle with her blanket and that f-ing teddy bear she slept with. That friking bear got more than I did.

Damn!

I had to reign it in if I was gonna keep her clueless though.

"I've got stuff to do this afternoon so I'm just gonna drop you at home, cool?" Keep calm, don't go off on her

I had to say I'd done a pretty good job that week of holding my anger in check. It helped that she'd stayed away from the guys. Come to think of it, she'd been spending most of her time alone, which was really unlike her. Well, except for our lunches when she hung with my crew, then she'd been social.

But she hadn't really been looking anyone in the eyes. And she'd been pretty quiet...

Man, she was still mad at me! After everything I'd said to her to make her feel good. She could be such a bitch.

"That's fine, I need to study" she finally looked at me, with a little smile. Well it was something at least.

Then I had a thought, "Maybe I can sneak in your window later tonight. Leave your window unlocked, okay?" I was always really mellow after an evening rendezvous, that was the perfect time to go see Amber.

"I don't know. Last time my parents almost heard you! I don't want to get in trouble." She was always so worried about getting in trouble. I actually kind of liked that about her.

"I'll be careful babe, I really want to see you tonight." I gave her my smirk, the one I gave Courtney a few minutes before. It was a panty dropper, well except for Amber. I think those things were welded on.

"If you really want, I guess."

I gave her hand a squeeze and kissed her deeply before she got out of the car at her house. I have to hand it to her, that girl could kiss. It was like she was giving me her soul most of the time. I'd noticed a difference that week, though. The desire wasn't there anymore. I needed to work on that with her.

Later.

I'd build that fire back up with her.

***

"Amber" I whisper-shouted at her window. She went and left it locked even after I told her to leave it open for me.

I knocked on the window and put my ear to the glass, trying to hear her footsteps approaching.

Nothing.

"Amber!" Now I wasn't playing, she needed to open that window before I put my fist through and opened it myself.

Finally, I heard her footsteps. It was a good thing, too. I was waiting outside her window, freezing my ass off, and she was taking her sweet time. It was a good thing Courtney got me real relaxed before I came there to put up with Amber's shit.

Actually, that was only part of the shit I was putting up with. It was pretty late and I was sure her parents came through and closed everything up tight for the night. They were real buzz kills, those two.

"Matt, what are you doing here?" she asked through the closed window.

"I told you to leave the window open, that I would come by. Don't you remember?" It was eight hours before when I had said that. I had no idea how...accommodating Courtney could be. She had some energy, that was for sure. But then she got really clingy and wanted me to stay. That was my cue to leave. I didn't do clingy. I preferred the way Amber was. She'd wait by the phone for days but never call to bust my balls about it.

"Yes, of course I do, but it's 2am. You can't be here this late. You need to go home."

"No. Open the window" she needed to cut that bullshit out and let me in. I was getting tired and I wanted to sleep next to her.

"No. Go Home, Matt."

What the hell?
^^^^^

A/N If you liked it, please tap the star to vote!

Thank you for your comments and questions! What do you thing of Hot Blooded? It is Matt all wrapped up in one cheesy 80's song IMHO 😂