Chapter 6

Brennan.

He shut the door behind him, turned around and saw me, with his eyes widened and smiled. "Hey Cassandra, nice to meet you again." He smiled. "Hi Brennan, nice to meet you too, again." I giggled. "Well it's nice to know that you two already know each other." The secretary said. "You'll be showing her around Brennan because you have almost the same schedule." She added and Brennan examining my face(I don't mind). I grabbed my schedule and Brennan and I headed out.

"Alright, let's see your locker number." He said looking at the paper. "Oh cool yours is right across from mine." He smiled. He grabbed my sweaty hands, which caused butterflies go crazy in my stomach. We reached my locker and he helped me organise my stuff. "Thanks." I smiled. "No problem." He smiled back. He read my schedule and we have History first class. Brennan grabbed my hand again but I stopped.

"Something wrong?" He was confused. "Can you please show me where the bathroom is?" I asked quietly. "Sure." He pointed to the door at the far end of the hallway. "You don't have to wait for me." I said. "Okay, history class is the 2 door down there." Brennan pointed as I nod, and watch him go.

I went in the toilet and did what I have to do. After that I went into the class. The class was very loud. I examined the room and saw Brennan in the back row. He saw me and patted the seat beside him, for me to sit. I walked there and sat down. A blonde girl walked to me with an evil look.

"Excuse me, what are you doing? That's my seat!" She said. "No it's not Veronica." Brennan said. "It's okay I can move." I was about to stand up but Brennan stopped me. "No you're not. Veronica there is a seat right there." Brennan pointed to a chair in front of him. She rolled her eyes at me and sat down. "Bitch!" She said.

"Ignore her, she's always been like that." Brennan whispered to me, causing me to smile.

***

Time went passed pretty fast and it was the end of the day. Actually it was better than I expected it, now that I know that Brennan is there for me.

Mum picked me up and we drove home. "So?" Mum was waiting for me to tell her my day. "It was ok, good actually. You remember Brennan?" She nodded. "We have almost the same classes together." I said. "Well that's good to know." "Yeah" I nodded.

I went up to my room and changed. I plopped on my bed and checked my phone. Outside I could hear balls being thrown and hit by a bat. I put my phone down and looked out the window, to see Caleb and a friend of his playing baseball. Annie and what seemed like a friend of hers were jumping on the trampoline. Caleb hit the ball with the bat causing to ball to come flying to my window. Luckily the window was open and I was able to catch it.

"Phew! Nice catch Cassandra" Caleb clapped. "Thanks" I smiled. "Wanna come down and hang?" He asked. "Sure I'll be down in a minute." I replied.