Chapter 8

**Sydney's POV**

I was really jealous when Annie and Hayley was telling Cassandra that Caleb always talks about her. Like really jealous. It really seems like Caleb likes her. Dinner was ready so we all went to the table and sat down. I sat in my usual spot beside Caleb even though Annie and Hayley wanted Cassandra to sit beside Caleb. Normally when we have dinner with the LeBlancs mom would always tease me and Caleb but right now everyone's attention was on Cassandra and Caleb.

"Do you like your first American dinner Cassandra?" Caleb asked. "Yes, this is really good." She replied. "Hey Caleb do you want to hang out tomorrow?" I asked. "Sure, where?" He turned to me, finally. "Just the park, tomorrow, the usual." I said. "Sure." He smiled. "Cool." I said.

We were finished eating dinner and mom said we're going home. "Bye Hay Hay." I gave Hayley a hug. "Bye Annie bannanie." I hugged Annie. "Bye Syd." She said. "Bye Caleb." I said. "Bye Syd" he gave me a peck on the cheek. It's what we usually do when we say goodbye. "Awh, okay enough love birds let's go." Mom said and we left.

**Cassandra's POV**

I watched as Sydney and her family leaves. "Bye Caleb." She said. "Bye Syd." Caleb said and he gave her a peck on the cheek. I don't know why but I kinda felt jealous when he did that. I know I shouldn't be but I just felt jealous. Ms Paula called them love birds and it made me feel even more jealous.

After Sydney and her family left I decided to stay for a while. The girls let me do their hair and their nails and we watched a movie until they fell asleep. "Wanna come to my room?" Caleb asked. "Sure." I replied.

We went down to Caleb's room and he put on a movie. "How was your first day of school?" He asked. "It was alright, met some cool people." I said. "That's cool, I kinda miss public school but I'm ok with homeschool." He said. "Speaking of school, why are you homeschooled?" I asked. "My family's really busy and we travel alot, so if I go ti public school I'll miss out." He explained and I nodded.
We just talked for a while and I was cuddled up to him.

"Let's take a selfie." I took out my phone and we did one proper one and a silly one. "I'll post it on Instagram, do you have one?" I asked. "Uh yeah." He said. "Cool what is it I'll tag you." I said. He mumbled something I couldn't hear. "What?" I asked. "I am a baked potato." He mumbled. I giggled. "That's cute." I said. "I came up with it when I was younger" he explained. I posted the photo with the caption 'cuddles with him💜' I searched up his username and he has ALOT of followers. "How do you have so many followers?" I asked. "I don't know, I guess because I've had the account for a long time now." He said looking down and I nodded. Still though, I've had my instagram for a while too and I only have 800 followers. Oh well. It was getting late so I had to go home.

"I'll walk you home." He said. I was cold earlier so he lend me his sweatshirt, it's so comfy. He walked me to my house. "Thanks for a great night Caleb." I smiled. "Good night Cassandra." He gave me a peck on the cheek like what he did to Sydney. Butterflies exploded in my stomach. I was blushing, good thing it was dark. We waved goodbye and I went up to my room.

I did my night routine and plopped down on my bed. I opened my instagram and my notifications was blowing up. My 800 followers went up to 1,500. How? I clicked the photo I posted and it had over 5,000 likes when I usually just get about 500 likes on my posts. There were comment like "you better not be dating her Caleb" and "who is she?" And "omg she is so pretty Caleb"

Who are these people? How do they know Caleb? I feel like there is something Caleb is not telling me.