Chapter 9

I opened my laptop and went on google. Maybe google can help me if I search Caleb up. Now I know he has a middle name because I once heard Ms Katie call him that. Was it Larry? Lucas? No, it was like Logan. Yeah, Caleb Logan. I searched up Caleb Logan and there I found out. I found out about Bratayley and his youtube channel. I watched their vlogs and honestly it was cute. There were parts where they were talking about me, the 'mysterious brit friend' but I wonder why Caleb didn't want to tell me. He probably was going to tell me, I mean I've just known him for 3 days.

I spent the rest of my night watching vlogs and honestly he gets cuter in every video. I love how sweet he is to Annie, Hayley and specially Ms Katie. He's really goofy and fun. I watched more of the vlogs until I fell asleep.

**the next morning**

I woke up and checked my phone. There was a message from Caleb.

From Caleb💜
Good morning Cassandra☀️☀️☀️

To Caleb💜
Good morning Caleb Logan, guess what I found out last night?

From Caleb💜
So you know? I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I just wanted to be a normal friend

To Caleb💜
No problem, I understand I actually found it cute😊

From Caleb💜
Haha thanks

To Caleb💜
And you were real cute in your vlogs😉

From Caleb💜
You're cuter😉

Oh my god. Are we just flirting?! Eeekkk!

To Caleb💜
Thanks😊

From Caleb💜
I gtg beautiful

To Caleb💜
Okay :)

I put my phone down and got ready for the day.