Chapter 7

A/N: just a reminder Sydney and Luke will be the same age as Caleb in this fanfic :)

I looked at myself in the mirror, fixed my hair and headed downstairs. "Mom I'm going to Caleb's house to hang!" I said and walked to Caleb's house.

**Sydney's POV**

"That's cool Annie." I said as I watch Annie do a new trick on the trampoline. I was watching Luke and Caleb play baseball when Caleb hit the ball to the neighbour's window and a girl caught it. "Phew! Nice catch Cassandra." Caleb was amazed.

I'm going to admit, I like Caleb. A lot. And I've liked him for a long time. Caleb and I have been friends for years and him and I get along so well, people have even mistaken us that we're a couple. Our parents always tease us together and to be honest I blush everytime but I try to deny it. I think Caleb likes me too because when we were about 8 he promised me that we'll get married when we grow up. But now I'm having doubts, because of this Cassandra girl. What if Caleb falls for her? She seems nice and all but she can't get in the way of me and Caleb's relationship.

After a minute this Cassandra girl has arrived. She's really pretty. Her long ombré hair goes down to her waist, she has green eyes and her skin is tan. She is really slim and she is naturally pretty without makeup.

"Hi Caleb." She waves. "Cassandra, this is Luke my friend and this is Sydney, Luke's twin sister." Caleb introduced me and Luke. I was kinda expecting Caleb to say I'm his best friend but it's okay.

"Hi Luke I'm Cassandra, I'm from England." She shakes Luke's hand. "Hi Sydney you're really pretty." "Thanks, you too. And I love your accent." We shake hands. "Do you want to jump on the trampoline?" Annie asked. "I can't really do tricks I can just watch you guys." She said shyly. Annie said okay so we got back on the trampoline while she walks to the porch and watches.

**Cassandra's POV**

I sat on the porch watching Annie and Sydney do tricks on the trampoline. I would join in but I can't really do tricks and I would just break my neck haha. The door opened and Hayley came out. This is the first time I'm going to meet her.

"Hi you're Cassandra right?" She asked. "Yes I am, and you're Hayley?" I asked. "Yes, nice to meet you." She smiled. She's so cute. "Nice to meet you too Hayley." I smiled back. Annie and Sydney were done jumping on the trampoline so they just sat with me and Hayley. "You know what, you're really pretty says Caleb." Hayley tells me and I blush a little. "Really?" "Yes, ever since you moved in the neighbourhood he would never shut up about you." Annie replied. Awh that's sweet. "What does he say about me?" I was curious. "Well, he always say that you're pretty and that you're really cool to be with and that he wants to spend more time with you." Annie said.

Sydney clears her throat. "It's getting dark out here why don't we go inside" Sydney suggests and we all agree. Inside, I met Ms Paula, Sydney and Luke's mum and she's really nice and friendly. "Cassandra you should stay for dinner." Ms Katie says. "I'd love that, I'll text mum and tell her, thank you." I smiled and texted mum. The girls and I were just in the living room watching tv while waiting for food to be ready.