09 - remembrance

A/N: i'm in love with FALLEN. you all should watch it when it's released in your country. I'm in love with Harrison Gilbertson as Cam Briel. I'm gonna watch it again and imagine me and him are actually fallen in love kbye.
plus bye bye bye by nsync is my jam + i want it that way by bsb :O

I walked into the lobby and people are rushing as I stopped at Clary. "Hey, Clary. What's all this?"

"Don't you know?"She turned to me and I shake my head.

"What is it? Is there something I should know?" I looked around and there were flowers everywhere.

"Today is Alec and Lydia's wedding day."

"Oh! Is it the big day? I didn't know." I noticed two older couple walking towards me and Clary - making an entrance.

"Clary, who is this?" The woman in ponytail pointing at me. "This is Rhea. Rhea, this is Maryse and Robert Lightwood." I offered my hands to Maryse - just glanced at it but Robert take it and smiled. What a nice man.

"So this is the daughter of Head Angels and Demon?" She looked at me - judging me, more like glaring. If only looks can kill.

"Maryse, let's go." Robert pulled her out from us, dragging her to another room. Clary and I looked at each other and let out a sighed and laughed.

"She's scary, Fray. I'm terrified!"

"So am I, Sage."

"Hey, both of you!" Isabelle Lightwood called as she walked into us. "Do you have any dresses to wear for today?" Clary nodded and I shook my head.

"Don't worry, Izzy. I won't be attending it. I have my little sister to take care of. She's still sleeping after she woke up last night because of the nightmare. But thank you for your offer." I genuinely like Isabelle and Clary. They're not as bad as I thought they would be. They're much nicer and caring by heart.

"No, no. I invited you to come! Please? I have the perfect dress for you!" Izzy pleaded, tugging my arm like my little sister. "Arwen is going to be fine. I just gave her some medication that will put her in deep sleep, so you don't have to worry!"

"I should be worried now when you say it like that."

"The medicine is legal and good for her age. Don't worry. Now come with me!" She pulled me and Clary into her room - without me arguing back to her as she pushed a dress for me to try it on.

I looked at the dress, it's too gorgeous for me to wear it. As it seems like an eternity of staring and touching the details on the dress, I slipped it on and I walked out of the bathroom where I was changing - Izzy and Clary gasped, looking at the dress.

 As it seems like an eternity of staring and touching the details on the dress, I slipped it on and I walked out of the bathroom where I was changing - Izzy and Clary gasped, looking at the dress

(This is the edited dress as ALL OF YOU said the previous one is ugly and i have no taste in fashion or so)

"What?" I asked them because their facial expressions are confusing as Izzy stand behind me, doing my hair and Clary, in front - makeup.

"Oh, guys! Clary, not too much please, I don't want too many chemicals on my face! And oh my god Izzy, what the hell are you doing tugging my hair?!"
They laughed but I'm in pain.

After a while, they have finished doing the makeup and hair as I just sit and watch Izzy doing her magic to Clary and vice versa.

"We look so hot, I want to date myself." The one and only, Isabelle Lightwood. She's wearing a gold dress with wavy hair and Clary is wearing a dark blue dress with pinned hair.

"Let's go, Simon probably looking for me here." Clary rushed out from the room to the wedding hall followed by me as Izzy went separated way, getting some flowers she said. The wedding hall is so beautiful. Fresh flowers, flowers petals on the ground, everything looks so beautiful. Like a fairytale wedding but I prefer outdoor wedding. I saw a tall groom in a white suit at the end of the altar - glanced at me as I walked in. Blah, he does look good in that fine suit.

Clary takes a seat and I noticed a guy in a black suit looking clean and handsome came up at her. "Hey," he greeted her and I took a seat behind her.

"Hey, Simon." Clary went for a hug and they talked for a while before mentioning me.

"This is Rhea, I told you about her and this is Simon, my very best friend." My turn to stand up and offer him my hand but he gave me a hug instead.

"Hello, Simon. It was nice to meet you." He smiled, taking a seat beside her as I saw Maryse, Robert and Jace talking to Alec whose in the end of the altar.

He looks nervous. The Alec I know is the rude, sassy and emotionless Alec. It's pretty good to see him anxious like this. Maryse and Robert took their place and Jace's turn as his best man to be by his side - I noticed Clary and Jace have been gazing at each other for a while as I sprint out from the hall - Arwen.

"Rhea! Where are you going?" Clary's voice echoed through the hall as I ran out of there to the ward,

I haven't check up on Arwen since I was busy with Izzy and Clary. I entered the ward and she's still in a deep sleep. Her snores echoed across the room. I took a clean cloth and water to clean my sister's face, and her little bruises.

"Hey," a deep familiar voice surprised me.

"Alec? What are you doing here?" I turned around with confusion, to see him anxious - inhale, exhale.

"I can't breathe."

"What? What do you mean you can't breathe?", I whispered - trying to lower my voice - not to wake up Arwen

"You're about to get married! It's okay to feel breathless." I tap on his shoulder, trying to be nice on his wedding day - before I'm being the real me.

"I have to admit, Rhea. You look ridiculously stunning in that dress." He eyed me from the head to toe.

"Well, thank you but let's go we have a wedding to attend." I dragged him to the door as he pulled me back to him, pushing me against the door as his lips met mine.

A/N: there you go!!! i decided not to go with the episodes much but try to stick with it as much as i can. im in love with backstreet boys + nsync so much. i want to be at their concert :(

this is my harrison gilbertson as cam briel. now you know how i feel about this boy.

p/s; 8 votes and 5 comments for the next chapter :-)