15 - love

look at the way the wind blows his hair wow

Jade Wolf.

That's where I am right now.

Simon talked about this place where the 'Downworlders' always hang out. Well, he should have said that this place is the wolf hangout place.

"Hey, you're from the Institute. What are you doing here?"

"Oh, Luke! Yes, I'm Rhea and I'm just waiting for Simon to show up."

"Simon? His place is around here, just out front there." He pointed out to the window. Ah, very close to this Chinese Restaurant.

"Mind if I join you?" Luke being polite.

"That would be lovely Luke. I've been waiting for an hour or so now."

"You do know that it's daylight right? Simon can't get out until it's night?" He raised his eyebrows at me and my face changed. How could I forget!

"I know, I didn't think of that earlier! Sorry, this whole your life turn upside down is hard to adapt." I confessed to this policeman.

"It's alright, you were just like Clary when she found out that she's a Shadowhunter and so does her mother. She's almost give up."

"How is she doing all of this?" I am curious, this is not Earth or normal human world. It's a mystical world with werewolves, vampires, angels, demons. I think I'm in Twilight movie or something.

"She's just going with the flow, I guess." Luke replied. "But, with the support that she need from friends and family, not just Clary, but anyone can do it. And I know you can do it too, Rhea." Luke is the nicest downwolder other than Simon outside the Institute.

"Thank you, Luke. I really appreciated it." Luke is totally right, I just need to adapt slowly with support from family and friends.

"You, what are you doing here?" There's a manly voice, behind me and Luke made eye contact with him. I'm about to ask Luke on how Clary deal with all of this and someone just interupted us.

"Alec, what's going on?" Uh-oh. It's the Lightwood.

"I'm here to talk to you and now I met Ray at Jade Wolf

"I'm here to talk to you and now I met Ray at Jade Wolf." Whenever this Lightwood found me, I find it hard to act natural because of his sarcasm that I cannot even count as one anymore.

"Okay, I'll meet you at the back." Luke eyed me and Alec. It looks like he's leaving both of us to talk.

"See you soon, Rhea." I nodded, I knew I had to face this guy. He told me about going to New Orleans with Arwen to meet with my mother.

"We need you at the Institute, and what are you doing here?" Alec took a seat in front of me. It's hard not to look at him.

"I'm meeting with Simon and I didn't realize that he can come out when daylight."

A portal has appeared in front of me and the warlock popped out, "Come on, we don't have much time. The Queen in a hurry." Alec nodded and pulled me from the seat, inside the portal - joining Magnus and I didn't even have time to question to both of them.

All I know is that the three of us are in the Institute.

"Wow," My head is spinning from the portal-ing and I need a moment. How can they do this and act like it's a bus?

"You're just like me, sweetheart." That voice. It sounds like my mother's voice. It can't be.

I look up and see Arwen with my mother with a white lighting behind them. I run to my mother's arm and for the first time after a while, I feel alive. Being here with mom and Arwen, it feels right.

"Mom, I missed you. We've missed you." I didn't notice that I've been crying as my mom wipe off my tears from my cheeks.

this is what her mom looks like - mostly

My mom looks beautiful - more beautiful than ever. Her face is glowing, with tiara on her head. From head to toe, it's either white or gold. She looks happy. I am happy.

"I've missed both of you too." I cannot stop smiling and I saw all of them were on their knees.

"Rise." Someone beside my mom announced as my mom nodded to him. I looked at Izzy and Clary - they're smiling at me. Happy that I found my mom.

"I want you both to come with me." My mom is smiling - waiting for my answers while Arwen is screaming in excitement that she could be with mom.

I am looking at the row of my friends - Izzy, Clary and Jace just smiling - looks like they will support whatever decision I made but Alec looks confused, shocked even curious on my answers. We're not in a good terms, leaving everything without settling would not be good.

 We're not in a good terms, leaving everything without settling would not be good

It will be hard to leave mom but what about friends that I made here?

They said love conquers it all but if it's between friends and family, how am I supposed to choose?

A/N: there you go for this chapter. im sorry for not updating this sooner. right now i am just unsure about finishing this book. i know alec is gay and many people say that i changed his sexuality but this is not the real book. just fiction and i am sorry if i offend anyone about this whole sexuality thing. for me, there's only two. male or female. if you want to be gay or trans, it's your choice. my opinion or anyone is not important.

if any spelling, grammar sentence is wrong, comment on it and i'll fix it. thank you.

18 votes and 15 comments for the next chapter. i will update this continuously. :)