18 - apart

She's locking lips with the man of her dreams. He looks gorgeous - gazing down at her. His brown eyes piercing through hers and she cannot decide whether to staring or to touch him all day. His lips went from her lips to the collarbone. She let out wordless sounds that feel wonderful in his ears. His lips leaving kisses on her neck all the way down to her chest. He unclasps her bra and gives his attention to the breast.  She opened up her legs wider for him and she unbuckled his trousers. She can see his boner is big enough than the boxer. She pulls her boxer down and kisses his lips before she did it. As she about to touch where he needs her the most, she woke up. 

She felt like it was real. She did not believe that it is just a dream. He is there beside her. She is so sure that she looked down and to her disappointment, he is not. She's in this strange room. A room that she has never been in before. It is huge and she walks around the room, trying to connect her neurons in where she is right now. 

"There you are, sweetheart." The familiar voice was heard from the door. It was her mother. Queen Elena. The Head of Angels.

"Mom, where am I?" She questioned her. Her mom sat on the bed and replied, "You're home, my love."

She shook her head, "This is not home. My home is in New Orleans with my sister and my mother. You're not my mother. Where is Arwen? I want to go home." She started to freak out. She felt strange and unsafe with her mom. 

"Queen, someone is here for Miss Rhea," The man in the suit - he's with mom. He seems to be following the Queen's order too much. 

"Alec!" As soon as she saw him, she ran towards him. Her face is all wet with tears - she did not know when she can see him again and here he is, in front of her. Looking beautiful and kissable as ever. 

He cannot believe she is with him. He is kissing the love of his life. Her eyes are mesmerizing and the lips that he cannot de-attached is making him weak. Her voice is all he wants to hear right now. His lips on her skin and he cannot be thankful enough for this girl. As he kissing down her navel and stomach, he can feel her widen her legs for him. He can see some spot on her underwear and it makes his pants tighter.  He saw that his love is already eager for him as he slides down the underwear and threw it behind him. As he about to touch where she needs him the most, he woke up. 

"Rhea," His Rhea is with him. After 3 weeks she has not wake up, just laying there on the bed - Queen said she was fighting with her own battle. Devil. The devil was inside her.  

A/N: hi im back. i noticed i have not post anything on 2019. i hope this will be a good start since we're all quarantine. please take care of your health, safety, distance and happiness. it is the most important thing. i will be continue and try to finish this book before writing a new one!

thank you for reading no matter when. bless you all. 💕

vote, comments and like if you enjoy this - i really appreciate it