16 - realization

"She's leaving, isn't she?" The Lightwood siblings is in Alec's room, trying to calm her brother about their relationship.

"No she won't, Alec. Trust me. She will stay with us." Isabelle is one the positive side when all Alec can think of the worst of the worst.

"Izzy, you don't understand. Rhea and I mostly ignore what we were fighting about and change the subject. We're not talking or communicating about it. I should be the one who talk and try to settle the problems." Alec frustrated.

"It's not healthy, Alec." Alec made eye contact with Izzy and had a 'i-know-that' kind of face.

"I know that and now she's leaving. She didn't even want to see me. If I see her, what would I say?"

"Alec, calm down. Everything is going to be okay."

"How can you be sure?"

"What are you guys talking about?" Jace popped his head in the room and Clary did the same. It makes Alec and Isabelle cracked a smile from the serious conversation.

"There's a smile on your face. Both of you. We missed those smile!" Clary smiled, joined by Jace.

"It's Rhea. Alec thinks that she's going to leave and I think that she's going to stay." Izzy rolled her eyes due to her brother's thinking.

"I don't think she will just leave like that." Clary spoke up.

"Why are you girls so confident?" Jace joined Alec on the bed.

"Because we know her and she's a girl like us. It's like a girl's instinct and telepathy." Izzy

"Gender equality please." Jace rolled his eyes and Clary punched him on the arm.

"Okay sorry Blondie!" Jace shaking his head at Izzy.

"Isn't that Rhea? She looks like in a rush. Alec go!" Clary grabbed Alec and Jace helped pushed him towards the door - meeting you.

"Rhea, hey, wait!" Alec ran to you as you heard his voice from the distance.

"Oh, Alec. Hi."

"Can we talk? Green house?" Alec suggested the green house - the place that are significant for us.

"Yep." Alec pulled my arms towards him and pull me close to him. I've never feel like this in a while. Being this close to him is what I always hope I will get.

"The flowers are blooming." I noticed the pink and orange flowers are the most attractive ones.

"Are you leaving?" Alec asked her directly. He don't want to waste any more time talking about stuff that are not important at the moment than her leaving him.

"I don't know. I'm still thinking about it. My sister is already with my mom. I just want answers from her. I want her to tell me everything." She explained and he understand that. He knew that she always wanted to find answers about who she is and what she is. No one is more perfect than her own mother - the key to all of her questions.

"I understand that you want to know whatever answer it is in this little head but we need you here. You are one of the Institute's advantages to go against the demon." I flinched - that does not sound right. He just wants me here because I can go against the demon?

"That doesn't sound right - I'm sorry." Alec noticed how uncomfortable I am with his answers and he immediately blurt out things he thinks that sound nice in his head but actually terrible from his mouth.

"I know what you mean. I want answers and being here at the Institute does not answer any of my curiosity of what I am. One of the answers are my mom - being with her might answer some of it." I spoke up - standing for myself for making decisions for me.

"So, you are leaving?" His hands on my shoulders as his eyes pierced through my iris.

"I am." A sigh leave my mouth as I replied. "But I will come back whenever the Institute need me."

"I understand." Alec closed the gap and embrace me to him.

"Hey, guys. Sorry to interrupt but Rhea, your mom is here." Izzy, followed by Clary and Jace are at the doorway.

"Come here all of you!" I opened up my arms and they ran to me giving me the hug that I will remember until I met them again - Alec joined as being the tallest and the biggest shadowhunters.

"You're leaving?" Clary questioned and I nodded, giving her a smile saying that 'everything-is-fine' kinda look.

"Are you coming back?" Izzy. "I am - I will when I get all my answers to my unanswered questions."

"Rhea!" A pang through my head - as I heard someone screaming; yelling my name from afar.

"Did you guys hear that?" I flinched on the pain on my head. Four of the wonder shadowhunters shook their heads.

"We didn't hear anything. Are you okay?" Izzy stepped in my bubbles. "Rhea Sage! Daughter of Hal!" I screamed loud as the voice presents. The tears are already flowing and I cannot stop sobbing.

"What are we going to do?!" Clary yelled.

"To the ward." As Izzy demanded - Alec picked me up despite my screaming and crying as he kissed my forehead that calms me shortly after.

"Your majesty," My mom entered the ward as all the shadowhunters bow to her. "What happened to my daughter?"

"Your majesty, she have heard this voice inside her head and she keeps screaming when that happened." Izzy explained to my mother.

"Transfer her to our ward." The Heads of Angels stated to her assistant to transfer to their kingdom.

"Can she stayed here for a while, your majesty?" Alec spoke up - staring at the helpless body on the bed.

"I'm afraid not, child. She is my responsibility and will be the future Queen. Only the best treatment can cure her and that is in my kingdom."

"We understand that, Your Majesty but she is one of our friends and we want at least 2 or 3 days with her. Plus, we have the technology and Izzy to check on her." Jace supported Alec.

"Please, your Majesty." Alec plead.

The Queen stopped to think for a while and she agrees to let her daughter stays at the Institute for a couple days

"I will let you in this Institute take care of my daughter and I will come back in a few days for her. I will find who did this to her and you all are responsibility on whatever happened to my girl." The Queen said.

"We understand that." Alec smiled and he hugged Jace for this.

"Thank you so much. I will take care of her with my life." Alec promise to the Queen and she replied, "Don't make promises you can't keep young Shadowhunters."

A/N: Okay so there you go. I like this one - so far. I hope you guys like it too! I'm so sorry that I haven't update. Writing is harder than usual, with university and all. I'm on my 2 months break so expect more chapters!!! And to all Muslims, please make dua for me so everything will be fine for me to perform my duty as a Muslim in holy place in another 2 week.

19 likes and 14 comments for the next chapter!