13 - hesitation

a/n: Smile, because you are beautiful and smart in your own way! :)

It was a great day, Arwen is with Max as always because this is the last day before they leave to Idris. I haven't seen the Shadowhunters this morning, maybe they're on a mission or something. I promise myself to bring my sister home with me and be a happy family again with my mother. I have so many things that I have to ask her about the fact that she's an angel that marries with a demon.

"Izzy! Clary!" I called their name from afar and Clary looks worried and Izzy is comforting her.

"Hey, is everything okay?" I approached them and give Clary a hug for comfort - Izzy gave me a warm smile.

"Yeah, everything is good. We found my mom, Rhea." She has this huge smile on her face and I'm so happy for her.

"That's amazing news! I can't wait to meet her!" Clary nodded as she leaves to be with her mom.

"How's everything, Izzy?"

"Everything is good actually. Clary just needs some time with her mom. Her mom is in some kind of magic bubble and it's floating vertically in the air." Izzy explained.

"Wow, that is crazy?" I replied, not sure if it's a good or weird situation for her.

"Yeah, it is crazy." She laughed at me and I joined her.

Izzy and I separate our ways as she needs to talk to her parents and Max before they leave and I saw Lydia coming towards me and I stopped walking, looking at her as she approached me.

"Rhea Sage, how are you feeling?" Did she just ask me how I am? She's being nice to me suddenly.

"I'm good, Lydia. I'm sorry about the wedding." I hope she didn't know that it was on me.

"It's okay, I'm still young and I have an Institute to run, anyway."

"Ms. Branwell, someone is here to meet you." Another Shadowhunter that works with the Institute interrupted us.

"Later, Rhea." I nodded and start walking back to my temporary room.

This Institute is very artsy. It is beautiful and the architecture makes me feel like I'm in Europe, even though, I never been there. My mom told me about the world, she's the one who told me and Arwen about it. She has been traveled to everywhere and she is my source of knowledge.

I arrived at my room and as I'm about to shut it, someone stops it - not letting me close the door completely.

"Hi." The hazel brown eyes piercing right through me and his eyes are the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. There is some green in his brown eyes, just beautiful.