19 - inevitable

Daughter of Hal! You have what was mine!

I jumped in my sleep as I feel I have awoken from my deep sleep and struggle with my inner side. I saw my mother and Alec looking at me from afar. 

"Mom?" I looked at my mother and she nodded for no reason to me. The army of men and women came towards me as I have no idea what was going on. I was holding a weapon and I'm fighting with these people. What is going on? Who control me?

"Rhea! I know you're in there! Please come back to us!" Alec's sweet voice sounds shaky and in rush. He threw himself in front of me shielding me from the army of Angel. 

"She's in there. I know she is. Please Queen, let me help her." He pleaded at my mom as my heart feels pain and I can feel the weapon on the right hand heading towards Alec. 

I'm not going to stab him, am I?
Why my hands are moving? I need to stop moving. I can't hurt Alec.

The inner thoughts of my head cannot be heard as my actions are different. The blade on my hand piercing through Alec's shoulder and he turn around as he felt the pain rushing through his shoulder. 

As soon as his gaze met mine, my head started to hurt and the blade from my hand were thrown away. "Alec!" I screamed and this time, it is me. It's not the voice inside my head. 

He collapse on the floor with blood all over his upper chest. "Rhea.." He looked at me and I kneel down to him, feeling sorry and helpless. The guard of the Heaven rushing towards me, separating me and Alec. 

"Take him to safety and isolate her from everyone!" My mother yelled as they took Alec to the ward to stop him from bleeding. 

"Mom, please! I need to see him!" I was dragged to my mother as she stopped her people. 

"No, Rhea. You've hurt him enough. Go clean yourself." I looked down on my clothes and Alec's blood were all over my clothes and my arms. I felt so defeated. I hurt the people that love me.

With that, I was in isolation. A square room that only have the bed and toilet. More like a mental hospital with the soundproof wall. I deserve this. 

As I lay down on the bed, I saw a flash of images of a man with army of people were chanting names. 

Hal! Hal! Hal!
Evil conquers all!

I was trapped. The voices are back. I cannot move. All I hear is my inner voices and the voices of people chanting over his name. The room started to feel hot and I can feel the burning inside me. I felt a presence of someone in the room I was in. The person walks closer to where I was and a gust of wind rushing in making me goosebumps. Then, I was eye to eye with the person. It was my father and he is evil. 

"I am inevitable."

A/N: Hello! I am very sorry that I just uploaded this after a while (probably months, years?) I am not quite sure if anyone still read this series. I might discontinue this and end it soon. Thank you for reading this amateur writing and please give me your feedback, opinions, just anything about this series - I'm learning from all this process. 

Take care of yourself due to this COVID-19 pandemic as the cases are rising with new variant. 

Please make sure to spread awareness about Palestine and how Israel have been stealing homes and lands from the owner. #SupportPalestine in anyway that you can. Donate if you can. 

Vote, comments & like if you enjoy this series. You made my day.