12 - reality

a/n: that human being is making me nervous... smh

I am, Rhea Sage and I'm in Alec Lightwood's room. He turned to face when as we entered the room. His eyes is full of lust and it scares the hell out of me. I froze in that moment as everything - my thoughts, the what ifs is hitting me.

He stepped closer, noticing that I didn't move at all as soon as I step into the room.

"Rhea," he looks at me and his lustful eyes turned to warm and concern gaze.

"Are you alright?" He continued. I nodded, not looking at him.

"Hey," he stepped closer to me again. He take my hands with his, "Your hands is so cold," I pulled my hands away from him and he slipped his hand on my cheek - checking if I'm alright.

"Look at me, Sage."

"Rhea, look at me." His voice sounds stern.

"Look at me and tell me what's wrong! I can't help you if you don't tell me what happened and why are you acting like this?!" As he yelled, I stumbled back and my eyes met his.

"I-i have t-to go." I stuttered and I run out from the room, finding an escape in this Institute.

I avoided everyone from the lobby and I found a stairs that lead to the greenhouse. I never ever been here but Izzy and Clary did tell me about this. 

The floral is incredibly beautiful and colourful. I never see a greenhouse like this. I'm mesmerised.

"There you are." I turn around and Alec gasping for air on the stairs.

"Stop running now." He walked closer to where I stand as I walk away, getting closer to the floral.

"Don't touch that!" I froze as he sped to me and spun me around and away from the flower.

"That's a poisonous flower. Once you touch it, no cure can heal you." He gripped my shoulder, making me feel like a child.

I pushed him away, walked to the other side of the greenhouse.

"What's up with you?" Alec spoke once again.

"Nothing, I'm fine." I muttered.

"You think I'm gonna believe that?" I spun around, facing him. I sighed - tired of this.

"What, Alec?"

"Don't 'what' me. You know what. Talk to me about it, or you want to talk to another female? Izzy or Clary?" He lowered his voice than earlier.

"Not another female, another me."

"Another you? What do you mean?" I can feel his gaze on me this time.

"Another demon, angel and human blood type. I need to find them." I shut my eyes, eager to find them.

"There's no one left. It's you. You are the one and only with that blood type." He explained with a sympathy voice - I supposed.

"I don't understand! Why not?! Why only me? Is this some kind of joke?!" I raised my voice and Alec widened his eyes.

"It's the truth, well that's what Hodge said." He shrugged his shoulder and I need my family.

"Alec, I want my mom." I was on the verge of tears. I'm feeling vulnerable right now.

"We'll go visit her to New Orleans tomorrow, with Arwen." He move closer to me, giving me a comfortable hug.

"We?" My head resting on his shoulder as I tilt my head to him.

"Yes. Me, you and Arwen." He looks down at me with a very beautiful smile.

"Why only you? Why not Clary, Izzy or Jace joining us?" I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him, in confusion.

"Well, I don't plan on inviting them." He placed his lips on my forehead and it's making me closed my eyes with a smile on my lips.

"Is that okay with you?" He looked at me as he kissed my forehead. His hand on my cheeks, his other hand on my back - making me warmer inside.

"Yes, okay." I nodded and he pressed his lips to mine. A very calming kiss that warms my heart.

a/n: a short chapter but i appreciate all of you responding for the last page. I'm not writing it in this chapter because you all think this chapter is with smut. I want to give you all heart attack soooooo stay tuned!!!

13 votes and 10 comments for the next chapter  :)