Devyn Angel Goodrich

I sat alone in my office, legs crossed, a shot of Hennessey in my hand, watching all that was taking place below me in the place I’ve come to call home.

Kingpins, Hittas, Con Artists, Gambling junkies, Dirty cops, Loan Sharks, you name it. They were here. Spending their money, Gambling on fights, throwing money to strippers, flossin’.

What they did to get that money? Ion care, as long as the cash still flowin’ in my pockets we good.

It’s all in a day’s work, someone’s gotta do the job and I be damn if anyone takes my spot.

Only the wealthy niggas allowed. Yes, wealthy, rich niggaz can stay stuntin’ for the hoes on the strip. A couple mil don’t make you no balla.

 This here is the fighter’s club baby where only the strong survive and the wealthy make it out alive.

--------

My name Devyn Angel Goodrich, known ‘round the hood and the game as only Dev.

Most people think it’s a nigga runnin’ shit when in reality it’s lil ole’me. And who would I be to correct ‘em?

I stand at 5’3 mocha colored skin, eyes the color of honey, wide hips, plump thighs, slim but firm ass you can’t have it all, c cups for breasts, jet black hair I keep cut at shoulder length.

I keep my head down, my money flowin and gun cocked.

No one handed me shit, I worked hard for everything I have from one day.

Being left to fend for myself at the ripe age of 12, I’ve learned all of what the streets have to offer.

I saw an opportunity and made something out of it.

Now I own the place where all the big shots come to party and drop dimes.

I have no time for these basic ass niggas playin’ games. They only ‘cause problems and drive women to the point of no return.