◇◇ What's Best For You ◇◇ (One Shot for #Chevyn)

PLEASE READ!!!!

OKAY SO IF YOU SAW MY MESSAGE ON MY MESSAGE BOARD THEN YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS BUT IF YOU DIDN'T.. THIS CHAPTER ACTUALLY ISN'T A REALOFFICIAL CHAPER IT'S A CHAPTER I WROTE A WHILE AGO AND NEVER USED IT. I HAVE TERRIBLE WRITER'S BLOCK YOU GUYS LIKE WAY WORSE THAN USUAL, SO MUCH THAT I SERIOUSLY HATE MOST OF EVERYTHING I WRITE RIGHT NOW.

IT'S BEEN LIKE THREE WEEKS AND I HATE LEAVING YOU GUYS HANGING, SO HERE IS SOMETHING. I THINK IT'S CUTE ONLY LOWKEY THOUGH :)

I'M STILL WORKING TRYING TO WORK OUT OF MY WRITER'S BLOCK SO DON'T GIVE UP ON ME YA'LL. TEEGRAHAM STILL OFFICIAL AND IMMA STILL BANG THESE STORIES OUT (I'm so lame lol)

What’s Best For You- (One Shot)

“Imagine falling in love with someone?? Not just anyone but the one. The one whose kisses make you see stars in broad daylight, the one who only has to look into your eyes to make your knees go weak, the one who understands you, respects you, and makes you better by just being there. Imagine truly falling in love with the one who doesn’t have to touch you to make your body tingle, the one whose smiles brighten your day even in the madness that is your love. Imagine falling in love with someone who you want not because they want you but because you need them to truly complete everything that is you.”

Chance’s POV

“What f*ck did I tell you Devyn?” I called out rounding the corner heading towards the kitchen finding her sitting up on the counter top eating some strawberries.

I walked over to her as a smile I’ll never get tired of seeing appeared on her face, sliding one of my arms around his waist kissing her forehead before addressing the issue at hand.

“F*ck is this?” in my right hand was roll of money by feeling the thickness of the roll I knew it was at least a rack which I found in my one of the draws of my office desk.

“Money” she replied raising an eyebrow.

“Don’t f*cking play!” I stated seriously and she knew better than to play right now by my tone. We had discussed this already and she knew how I felt.

“It is what it is, I asked you to let me pay a bill or something, but your stubborn ass won’t let me so the money has to go somewhere. It was in your office, it’s yours now.” She shrugged explaining before she pushed me back slightly so she could hop down and walk away.

“You know better, don’t walk away from me” I grabbed her by her waist spinning her around to face me before she could even get arm’s length away. I stared down at her as the fire in her eyes shot daggers at me.

“We f*cking discussed this!” I stressed knowing she didn’t miss the aggravated tone of my voice. “What did I tell you?” I asked while I stared down at her hardly and she stared up harshly at me.

It was times like this that could go either way with us. She had too much pride to just give up without a fight and me too.

Two stubborn asses who wouldn’t budge.

“I know what you said but I---“

“I didn’t f*cking ask you that!!!” I cut her off before she could make an excuse, I could tell we were going to be constantly fighting about this.

“You said that you got us, so my money was mine to keep” She looked away shifting her feet slightly before her eyes found mine again with more determination. “That’s cute and everything and I love that but my money is mine and if I wanna pay bills then I’m going to. We both stay here; it’s unfair for you to pay for everything!”