Chapter 14 ◇◇ Euphraxia

Chapter 14- Euphraxia

"Returning people from your past you never really got to close the chapter on and memories are bullets. While some zoom by leaving you unaffected, maybe graze you but nonetheless doing no real damage and only spook you. Others can destroy you in the blink of an eye leaving to vulnerable to the rest of the world slashing you open and crushing all the pieces of you new and old. "

Dev's POV

"Stop asshole" I shouted mouthful of toothpaste and leaning over to spit in the sink when Chance decided to make his presence known by smacking by ass hard while I was leaned over.

"Don't talk with your mouth full" he walked by again slapping my other butt cheek just as hard if not harder making me jump.

"Keep smacking my ass Hayden and we gone have to square up, no bullsh*t" I teasingly yelled walking out of the bathroom after finishing up my tooth brushing routine.

Seeing him laid back on his elbows lying on the bed I walked to him climbing onto his lap, straddling him.

"You so damn bad" he bit into his bottom lip squeezing my exposed ass in his hands underneath my black boy shorts.

"Don't get no ideas, I'm mad" I pouted as I slid my arms around his neck.

"You mad?" he asked laughing while I nodded childishly.

His hands began to slowly but relaxingly massaging my butt cheeks while a wide smile take over his features.

"Oh No" before I could out get my protest his lips were already on my in the crook of my neck kissing at my spot right below my ear that he loves making my breathing shorten.

"You still mad mami?" his hands came to the clasp on my bra as he unhooked it. He then began to pull the straps down my shoulders throwing the material half way across the room globing my breasts in his hands.

His thumbs begin to play with my n*pples while he still had that crooked smirk on his face but right now at the time I was more focused on what he was doing to my body.

Without caution his flipped me over so my back was pressed against the soft covers of the bed with him hovering over top of me his large hands on my waist.

I immediately pulling him down to connect our lips in a heated kiss but somehow all our kisses end up heated like we craved so much of each other without any hesitance or time to think, it was all or nothing with us.

He broke off our kiss placing kisses on every inch of my torso leaving nothing untouched until he reached the apex of my thighs.

Looking up into my eyes quickly he smiled mischievously biting into his lip slightly before he quickly removed my boy shorts putting his talented tongue to work inside of me.

"Ahh" I spread my legs wider placing them on his shoulders giving him more room to work in. As soon as I did that I felt him stop but his lips were still on my lower lips and I felt them turn upward into a smirk.

Before I could grasp what was happening he had grabbed onto my legs wrapped around his neck flipped us over so I was on sitting on his face.

The feeling of his tongue dipping inside of my dripping hole  licking, flicking, and sucking in this position felt so mind-blowing that it was like feeling it the very first time I ever had someone give me head, amazing.

His fingers then went to add pressure on my cl*t.

"Hmm... baby right here" I moaned out beginning to move my hips in a grinding motion riding his face.