Chapter 1 ◇◇ Gotta smart mouth, like to speak fly

Chapter 1 "Gotta smart mouth, like to speak fly"

Devyn's POV

Today of all days, I decided to treat myself to a nice lunch Naeo's, one of the finest sushi spots in all of Miami.

I woke up feeling good and free so why not treat myself?

Different from my usual, I actually dressed up today. You gotta switch it up on these niggas sometimes. I wore a white and grey knitted crop top jumper, black wrap over skirt, lace black tights, black on black leather ankle booties, along with a black fedora. My hair was bone straight, parted in the middle and fell to my shoulders. Since I really don't fuck with makeup heavy, I threw on some mascara, winged eyeliner, and a dark purple lip.

After getting my grub on, I paid the bill, dropped a couple hundred for a tip and walked out outside to the valet.

"Ticket number 23" I passed my ticket and shot a flirty smile at the valet boy. He was cute in a boyish manner, probably around my age but definitely too inexperienced to even think about. Not that I wanted a nigga in the first place.

"Yes, Ma'am right away." He smiled back and winked yet making no attempt to move. Revealing two deep dimples and a smile that can charm panties right off any girl yet it wasn't having any effect on me.

But Lord knows I'm a sucker for some dimples.

"Ticket 21" a deep voice that exerted pure confidence and power boomed from behind me.

"Up right after the lady, sir" the valet continued to stare me down before he began to reach for the keys.

"Naw, you too busy gawking I think you should snap out ya lil trance and go fetch my shit first, feel me." I heard a lighter flicker and soon after smoke followed.

Definitely Cuban cigar smoke, you be around enough high rollers and you'll learn to point out shit without even a glance.

"Our policy is first come first serve sir." The valet looked back to me.

"I suggest you check my name, boy"

"Sir, I'm sur.." he cut him off

"The name is Sanchez and I'm not gone ask you again. Go get my fucking whip before beat the dog piss outta you." The mystery man said sounding unfazed and calm yet you could hear that he was beyond serious.

"Right away sir' the boy hurriedly found the keys and scurried off.

"Do you have to be so fucking rude? He was going to get to yo impatient ass, just wait damn!" I snapped and turned around finally facing the mystery man with a major attitude problem.

Stood in front of me was a breathe taking fine specimen of a man. Smooth light colored skin, a fresh trimmed beard, bright hazel eyes, nice built body, a beautiful set of pink plump lips. He looked young but still had a grown man ora to him.

Definitely I sight to see.

"Shaawty I suggest you take ya tone down." He blew out smoke and looked me up and down then back up to meet my eyes. He smiled.

"Or what? You gone threaten me too?By all means bring it baby, I handle mines." I laughed while he only took another drag from his cigar and stared at me with a crooked smirk.

"You should be thanking me, ya mans wasn't doing nothing but smiling at ya ass like he never seen a pretty female before. You'll get home to ya nice house in burbs in plenty time. Patience is key, my sweet."