Chapter 27 ◇◇ Fatal Attraction

Chapter 27 - Fatal Attraction

"Real Love is always chaotic. You lose control, you lose perspective. You lose the ability to protect yourself. The greater the love, the greater the chaos. It's given and that's the secret."

-Jonathan Carroll

Chance's POV

My shoulders dropped and I stopped the fake as struggle I was putting up to occupy these dumbasses "You done yet?'Cause this lil intimindation sh*t was all fun and games but I got other more better things to attend to. Sh*t bosses do."

"Aye bruh man on the left .. you the one with the hulk Hogan  stupid ass mustache and George Jefferson hairline. You might wanna fix that sh*t with a headband like LeBron but  you mind telling me what time that watch on my wrist say?" I stated looking at his ugly ass as he grimaced silently at me.

" Killah: go ahead tell 'em what time it is." Emilano smirked almost busting at the seams laughing before  finally sitting his old ass down.

"Killing time: it's always killing time."  He more of less breathed in my ear with his hot revolting breath hitting the side of my face.

A heard the sound clock of a gun cock and felt the cool metal press against the back of my neck right before a firm hand grabbed the back of it tightly in a grasp.

"Say hey to ya mommy and daddy one time in hell one time for b*tch!"

That was last sound clearly audible before a loud ringing sound roared throughout the building and shockwave of trembles began to shake beneath my feet.

Take them long enough.....

"What the fxk was that/??? F*cking kill him!" Emiliano's voice was strained yelling from across the

A cunning sly smirk took over my features and the aggressive intense  tension directed of towards me disappeared for a few seconds. Just enough time for their attention to be sidetracked and my move to be made.

Without turning my head I slipped my arms out of the grasp of the dummy still holding my left arm then in turn allowing my elbow to assertively connect with the gut of the guy. As he doubled over I grabbed the .38 from his waistband easily hitting him over the head with the butt of the silver weight knocking him out cold before sending a shot into the side of his side ending his life.

I jumped up as fast as I could cocking the pistol in my right hand , my finger hard pressed against the trigger. I turned my body around swinging my fist along with me as the guy who had his pistol pressed against my neck only one click away from ending my life reacted finally zoning in on what was happening in his vicinity instead of what the explosion and commotion was outside of the door.

Seeing my fist coming, he ducked the hit only missing by a couple of inches dropping down to a squat before sending a swift unexpecting blow to the lower part of my rib cage that hurt like b*tch.

"F*ck!" I  mumbled out a hissed curse.

However despite the pain I ate it.

Regrouping fastly I flipped over the chair between us with my the top of foot and an outward kick of my leg and calf muscle watching as he stumbled trying to get out of the way. I rounded the obstacle and swung sending the already unbalanced soldier stumbling yet again before he could be any more steadier or balanced I hit 'em with a quick one-two punch at the tip of his chin.

Retracting back my finger pulled back on the trigger of the gun in my hand aiming to send a hot one right through the front of his skull. Just as I released the trigger and bullet began flying I was pulled back by the collar of my shirt going flying backward.