Missing Something Part 1

(((trigger warning/violence torture/)))

Stiles was missing...

It had been three days...

No one noticed...

It wasn't like they didn't notice on perpose.

Scott was kind of busy obsessing over Allison. The pack was going through drama. Like the kind of drama that was three bodies showing up in the woods left by something that smelled a lot like sterile chemicals and blood.

Derek was running around trying to figure out what the hell was dumping the bodies.

And well... Lydia and Jackson were always too wrapped up in themselves to actually care about anyone else.

So It was on day three that a very tired Isaac looked over at Scott and asked. "Hey where is Stiles?"

Which spurred the search for the spazy human who usually ended up saving all their lives and making the fool proof plans.

Only... he wasn't where he should have been.

That was when they called Derek...

Which was when the shit hit the fan. Scott got thrown against every wall in the house and his pride ripped to shreds as a friend. Derek had roared at him calling him every name for traitor in the book.

"You're his best friend!" Derek finally growled down at his panting body on the floor.

That was when Derek took the pack to Stiles' room and they caught the scent. They went hunting for Stiles.

...

It was day 5 when they finally found him. He was in Eichen House. That was where his scent lead. They knew he was in there. Derek said that he wasn't sure but then they heard it.

Their werewolf ears heard the muffled screams of pain and the sizzle of electricution.

Derek went crazy trying to claw the gates but werewolves couldn't get through the mountain ash line that was drawn all aroudn the property.

Derek called up Chris as Scott called the Sherrif.

They had to stand there and wait and listen to Stiles being tortured. With every second Derek was getting more murderous and Isaac was crying. Erica was screaming obsenities and Boyde tried to uproot a tree and throw it against the gate. Scott just kept calling out Stiles name even though he knew he couldn't hear him.

The screams and sound of electircity popping and sizzling was horrible. But it was all the more worse when the electricity stopped and they heard exactly what was going on.

"Come now Mr. Stilinski. If you would just try a little harder I am sure that we would be happy to stop this treatment. Just try to use your spark to turn off the machine. Come now give it a little more effort shall we? We don't want to use the dunk chair again. You kept trying to inhale water to kill yourself yesterday. That just wont do." A voice they didn't recognize at all. It was filled with detatched unamusment.

Ragged breaths and slurred words answered him. "Fuck you. I'm not the thing ... you think I am... I'm just a human... How many time...d-do I have t-to tell you th-that..."

"I suggest you reserve your energy to use that spark Mr Stilinski. Let's up the amperage shall we? It is on the dangerous side already but it will be all the more inticing for you to finally put all your effort into shutting the machine off."

"no...n-no don't... don't do this... s-s-stop...nomph" the gag was put back into his mouth and the whimpers that rose from his gagged mouth broke something in every wolf that was listening.

"This is your last chance Mr. Stilinski. I wont be turning the machine off this time."

There were muffled whimpers that sounded a lot like broken please for mercy.

Suddenly a wailing scream sounded and Derek moved out of the way as the Sherrif's cruiser bashed through the gate followed by Chris' truck.

The ash line was broken and the pack turned into the rage filled animals that were burried deep with in them.

Derek was fully wolfed out and the pack moved with dangerous grace through the security team that was trying to keep them out of Eichen. Chris and John both went in guns blazing taking out people with leg shots or shoulder shots and disarming them.

Derek and the pack were not so merciful. People were thrown through windows and pillars. Derek could hear Stiles screams of agony and it fuled his rage to a point where he lost most of his humanity. He beheaded a security guard that shot at Isaac.

By the time they got to the basement the screams had stopped. But the electricity was still buzzing and popping.

The man in the lab coat turned around just in time to see Derek wolfed out and roaring as he broke through the reinforced door.

When Derek looked up and saw Stiles he went mad. Utterly mad. Like Peter style of mental exposion very very badness.

Stiles was shackeled to a metal chair above a open tank of water that was hooked up to the chair so that if the torturer flipped a switch the chair was tip over and dunk him into it. There was water everywhere and Stiles was still soaked through . He only had his boxers on and that was barely hiding the fact that the electrodes stuck all over his body had made burns in his skin from how much he'd been electrocuted.

His skin was so pale except for the burned areas. His body was jerking and siezing as he was foaming at the mouth.

Derek rushed the doctor before he could turn the switch to dunk Stiles in while the electricity was on.

Derek ripped the arm off of the doctor that had reached for the switch. He then began to litterally tear the man to pieces as Isaac and Erica cut the power off from the machine.

Stiles body went limp and his heartbeat was sporadic and weak. He was unconsious. Derek was to busy ripping the heart out of the doctor before crushing his skull under his boot to notice that Stiles wasn't breathing.

Isaac and Erica start panicing and yelling as they get him out of the shackles and rip the electrodes out of his skin.

"He's not breathing!" Isaac cried out shaking him softly.

"Oh god he's dying! Stiles is dying!" Erica screamed as she started CPR.

Suddenly Boyd is there and Scott close behind. They all rush to his side.

"Pull his pain!" Derek called out as he rushed in and started to work with Erica to bring him back. Derek waited until she was done with the chest compressions to blow breath into his lungs. He was so cold. How long had he had to survive like this? How long had they tortured him.

He stopped the breathing and then Erica began the compressions again. They were all draining his pain. They whimpered at the pain flowing into them but they didn't stop.

Suddenly Stiles choked in air and started taking ragged breaths. Breaths that sounded wet and painful. His eyes were fluttering open but the pupils were blown. He wasn't aware. He was awake but it was like he was gone.

Derek called out his name as did the others but he didn't respond at all.

When his father rushed in gun held high calling for his son there was still no response.

Fear crept into Derek. Real fear. Fear that Stiles had been broken beyond repair.

They rushed him to the hospital to Malissa. To doctors and tests and help. The pack all waited in the waiting room. Deathly quiet. Derek stood infront of the doors. Waiting. Waiting to hear the news of just how broken the brave boy who ran with wolves was.

(to be continued)