feral Stiles 3

Derek hadn't gone back out to the clearing in 3 days. He had to figure out how to fix what he had done. Accidentally courting Stiles' fox was something he had no idea how to take back without completely ripping away the trust he had worked hard to gain already.

But as he opened his door to his camaro and started walking to his apartment he could smell something that told him... he was about to be forced to face the problem sooner than he expected.

He could smell Stiles' fox scent. He was here. He moved to his door and realized that he had left a window open before he left and the screen was ripped open. Just a hole small enough for a fox to crawl into.

Opening the door he stepped into his place and saw that his place was a mess. Things were knocked over and there was food strewn all over the place. He walked to the kitchen and saw the fridge wide open and human bare foot prints all over the kitchen that was covered in flour. It was a mess.

Derek sniffed and his eyes flashed blue as he scented human shifted stiles all over his place. He called out softly. "Stiles?"

No noise. But he closed his eyes and listened. His bedroom... there was a heartbeat that was eratic and fast. Just like Stiles... Derek could pick out the boys unique heartbeat out of a crowd. He always could.

Derek walked into his room and saw his closet open and his blankets were pulled from his bed and put into the open closet. He slowly walked to the closet and saw him.

Stiles was wrapped up in his blankets in the floor of his closet. He was also covered in a dusting of flour. It was all over his room aswell. Derek sighed thankful that he was okay.

"What am I going to do with you?" He whispered to himself.

Derek got to cleaning his apartment as the boy slept. He'd made a little den in his closet. The thought made Derek's wolf want to do things that made his human self blush. But it mostly made his wolf want to protect and care for the kit.

He knew that wolves usually don't get along with kitsune, but he felt connected to Stiles. He felt like pack still.

Once his apartment was cleaned he needed to get the boy cleaned up. He went into his room and crouched near the door of his closet. "Stiles... Stiles..." He spoke clearly but softly.

The boy twitched and stretched as he yawned awake. He then blinked open his blue eyes and looked up to Derek. A bright smile lit his face as he rolled out of the closet and lay on his back showing Derek his stomach and neck as he whined and yipped.

Derek sighed knowing it was just how a kit would greet him in a feral state once the courting had begun. Derek huffed down at him and told him. "Come on we need to get you cleaned up."

Stiles was suddenly scrambling up against his chest and chittering and yipping. Just like stiles to never shut up even when he was feral. Then Stiles licked across Derek's cheek. Derek growled low and picked the kit up and carried him to the bathroom where he had a bath running.

Getting stiles into the tub was like trying to put a cat into a tub. He hissed and clawed and whined and tried to scramble and wiggle out of Derek's arms but Derek submerged the boy and barked "You stay!"

Stiles stopped fighting and sat in the tub pouting and whining pitifully. Then it was like he suddenly remembered he liked water. He started to play. Splashing and rolling and dunking in the water. Derek saw the mischievous look on Stiles face appear just before the boy splashed him with so much water that he was soaked.

"I'm going to repay you when you are yourself again." Derek wiped water from his face. Then he drained the tub and Stiles tried to catch the water from draining away. Then he thought bath time was over so he tried to get out. "No you need to stay so that you can rinse off in the shower." Stiles chattered at him and tried to get out again.

Derek sighed and stepped into the shower with Stiles and turned on the shower as he stood completely clothed. "I hope you don't remember this when you wake up from this..." Derek murmured as he then helped Stiles rinse off with the shower. He even shampooed the boys hair.

Which caused Stiles to scratch and bit him when he got soap in his eyes. All together bath time really sucked for Derek. He ended up soaked and bloody.

He then had to towel dry a very pissed Stiles.

After 15 mins he had stiles back in his bedroom and was getting dressed in clean dry clothes. He then tried to get Stiles into some sweats. Stiles did not appreciate him trying to save his dignity. He hated the clothes.

But eventually Derek got him into some sweat pants that tied tightly around his hips. Apparently Stiles couldn't untie knots. But he sure tried.

Derek sat on his bed and sighed as he ran a hand through his hair trying to figure out what to do. Then suddenly he had a lap full of squirming Stiles. Chittering and yipping as he licked at his cheek and nipped his jaw.

"No Stiles. Stop. You're not-" Derek was getting ahold of his shoulders when suddenly Stiles bit his shoulder close to his neck.

Derek blanked out for a second. When he came back to himself he was ontop of Stiles on the bed. Stiles was face down on the bed with him grinding against his clothed ass as he bit the back of Stiles neck. A very human moan coming from Stiles.

Derek let go and stumbled away as he was shaking and sweating. "Damnit. Stiles please stop!" He was losing control over his wolf.

Stiles whined sadly from the bed as he sat up. It was obvious that he was aroused but sensed that his mate was upset so he rolled and showed his belly and whimpered.

"I need you to come back Stiles. Please. Come back." Derek begged as he stood holding himself back as his eyes glowed blue.