Missing Something 8

(this will be its own book soon. So yeah. )

It took almost an entire night and day before Stiles actually woke up again. He just slept and slept. When he finally woke and Derek helped him to the bathroom and he was clean and everything he was rubbing his eyes and yawning. Derek had been watching over the broken male and feeling helpless to the boy's own injuries. He didn't want Stiles to slip back into the catatonic state so once he was up and walking around Derek shifted to his full wolf shift and started to see Stiles wake up a little more as he reached out to pet him.

Derek let Stiles pet him and licked his hand. He had been very worried. Stiles walked with him down into the living room where Peter sat reading the paper and drinking coffee and watching them both. Derek just ignored his uncle and kept his focus on Stiles.

Stiles who had walked with him into the kitchen. Stiles who he needed to help heal so that he could have the snarky teen back to himself.

Stiles had grabbed a role and a piece of bacon from the counter and then held the bacon out to him. Derek had not been fed like this before. He felt his alpha inside want the food offered by his pack mate. He wanted to suddenly do much more than take the bacon. He felt his wolf want to claim the wrist of the boy with a love bite.

He backed up away from the boy. He saw the confusion on his face and whimpered.

"Wolf?" Stiles asked softly as he was confused as to why Wolf was backing away and not taking the food. He wanted to share. But the wolf was backing away and he didn't understand.

Then suddenly Blue was there in his normal shifted self and speaking. He didn't understand like always but he just listened anyway.

"Derek. For Luna sake either claim him or stop letting yourself fully shift around him. It's just going to get worse and he's unknowingly making it harder and harder on you." Blue sighed in frustration.

Wolf just growled and paced around the kitchen as Stiles ate the food in his hands absently watching.

"Don't give me that. You are going to end up going crazy or you're wolf will claim him without permission..." Blue spoke with finality.

Suddenly Stiles gaped at Wolf as he shifted right there infront of them both into his walking human shift. Stiles was too taken aback to make a noise.

"I will never take him by force! I will never hurt him!" Wolf snarled at Blue.

Stiles dropped the roll in his hand and everyone turned to him. Stiles was red in the face as he was staring at Wolf's body. It was sculpted and so muscly and his member was soft and yet hung nearly to the half way point of his thigh. A thick patch of dark pubic hair that trailed up to his navel and then his chest hair as well as the hair on his arms and legs made him look even more masculine and powerful.

Stiles felt a stirring in his loins and an ache that made him gasp as he was still gazing at Wolf. He saw the red eyes gazing back at him. Something in him went white hot and suddenly every light in the room combusts and pops going out.

Stiles gasps and rushes to Wolf to find safety. Wolf wraps his arms around him shielding him from any danger and shifted again only when they touched and their chests pressed together the room went hot and the lights still glowed as if there was still power rushing into the broken bulbs. The sink turned on and started spouting water everywhere and the oven turned on and Stiles cried out as the heat of power rushed through him as he gripped Derek's shoulders.

"Do something! Do something he's going to rip the house apart!" Blue was yelling over the ruckus.

Suddenly Wolf picked him up and ran. Ran right out of the house and into the woods. He clung to Wolf and hid his face in his neck and whimpered as the rush of power was still there only now his body was full of static and it was making sparks fly from where ever he and Wolf touched.

Suddenly they were stopping and Wolf was panting as he set him down and held him speaking to him.

"Stiles stop. The power. It's too much... If you keep... you have to stop!" Wolf was afraid. That made him afraid.

He didn't understand and he just cried out "Wolf!" as he shook his head not understanding.

Suddenly there was a desperate growl and Wolf's mouth was on his throat and his teeth were pressing against his neck and suddenly it was if it all clicked into place.

Suddenly the fugue cleared and his power settled and flowed clean and slowly between him and Wolf-Derek...It was Derek. Derek was holding him.

Where was he? What was happening why was Derek naked and softly biting his neck without breaking any skin. Why was he clinging to Derek? Why was he hard and aching for something that he knew Derek would never give him in a million years?

"D-derek?" Stiles barely breathed the word and the teeth slowly came away from his neck and he was looking into green gold and brown eyes again.

"Stiles? It's really you?" Derek sounded so hopeful and yet desperate.

His arms didn't let him go and Stiles didn't let go of his shoulders. "I think so... Was I not me again? What happened?"

Derek had tears in his eyes and he pressed his forehead to his own. "It doesn't matter as long as you're back... please... stay ..."

"Yeah. Sure big guy." Stiles hand was in Derek's hair stroking as if that was the most normal thing in the world. "Uh... I was wondering... why are you naked?"