Missing Something 5

Missing Something part 5...

(should I just make this it's own book or should I just keep posting it here?)

Warm. So warm. The sun was shining down on him as he lay stretched out. He realized that he was on his back and there was a soft light body laying a top him.

He could smell that it was Stiles. Could feel that Stiles was still asleep. Blinking his eyes open he felt his wolf purring deep inside him. He was happy. God that hurt. It hurt that his wolf was so damn content waking up in Stiles arms.

Stiles was laying stretched out a cross his chest. His cheek laying against his chest as his breath softly ghosts across his collarbone. Derek feels the fact that he's lost his towel but the sheet was draped across his bottom half keeping him covered as Stiles was laying on him in his batman lounge pants.

Derek's jaw clenches as he gazes down at Stiles sleeping form. The sun was making the pale boy glow like a little ethereal being. A gift from Luna.

Derek closed his eyes turning his face away so he could get a handle on himself.

He thought of trying to change back into his pure wolf form but Stiles started to nuzzle into his neck making soft sleepy noises.

If he changed now it might scare him. The change was a bit violent if done fast. Maybe he could change slowly under him while he still slept.

Derek took a deep breath and began his shift slowly. He got to his half shifted form that was his normal shift.

That was when it all fell apart. Stiles began to awaken and stretch against him. He tried to hide his face by turning it into the pillow to keep Stiles from being frightened. He didn't want to scare the fragile young man. He didn't want to frighten him like this.

He could blindly feel Stiles slowly push himself up a little and look up at him. Then he went still.

Derek was so tense. He hated himself for being so stupid and not just getting up before the boy had wakened.

Then before he could loath himself more he suddenly felt fingers touching his ear. His lengthened half shifted ear. It made him twitch and freeze more. What was he doing?

Stiles fingertips trailed the ear and then softly caressed down into Derek's thick hair then down his cheek which was covered by the half shifted beard.

Derek's wolf wanted to howl at the way Stiles scent started to go from confused to surprised but no hint of fear was there.

Curiosity filled the lingering scent that was spices and sweetness that made up Stiles scent.

Those fingers trailed down to his mouth and Derek wanted to pull away but he was to worried that it would somehow frighten Stiles more. Those fingers softly caress across the corner of his lips to then softly explore the tip of the fang that peeked through Derek's parted lips.

"...w-wolf..."

Derek's head moved away from the pillow to look up at the curios honey colored eyes that looked down at him after whispering the first word in nearly a month.

Derek realized he was still half shifted. Stiles blinked down at him and kept touching his face. Derek was frozen in place just letting the curious boy touch his face exploring his half shifted features without fear.

His long fingers brush over his promonant brow and Stiles own brow make a attempt to furrow in response as if trying to mimic Derek. It made Derek smirk up at him.

Stiles eyes caught the movement and his fingers abandoned his forehead to touch Derek's fangs again. "...w-wo-wolf..."

Derek swallowed and answered him quietly. "Yes... Yes Stiles... I am a wolf..."