# 1

_Look!

_She looks so beautiful.

_Who is she?

Everyone in the church is whispering. All eyes focus on the stunning girl who is walking down the aisle. She is wearing a beautiful ombré wedding gown, her long, curly hair softly waved side to side and her face is covered by a white veil. The girl is holding a small bouquet in one hand and the other hold her father's.

They reach the groom in no time, the old man intertwine their hands and go back to his seat. Her groom is also a very good looking young man, they are such an ideal couple when standing together. Everything is perfect and romantic, except for the groom's face. He shows no special expression.

Although the atmosphere is lovable at the guests' place, it's more confusing between the bride and the groom.

_Do you, Lee Taeyong, take Kim Jennie to be your lawfully wedded, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part.

_I do.

With a cold expression and no hesitation, the young handsome groom speaks up.

_Do you, Kim Jennie, take Lee Taeyong  to be your lawfully wedded, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part.

She hesitated for a moment but still complete her vows.

_I do.

Then they have to repeat things that the priest says, make their wedding vows and put the rings on each other's ring finger.

_I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.

The guests clap their hands and happily encourage the couple. The groom - now is her husband, turn to her and lift his wife's veil. The bride's beautiful face is now shown, she seems nervous and keeps staring at her husband, who until now did people seen a slight change of his expression, the corner of his lips lift up and then return to its place quickly.

He slowly leans in and give his wife a soft peck half on her lips and half on her cheek, be as careful as possible so that nobody knows they are not actually kissing.

Their wedding took place quite smoothly. The two of them suddenly treat each other as caring as they can. They smile and look at the other, hold hands as if they are really happy. They have to drink a lot, people make a toast at every tables.

They received many compliments for their actions, some people playfully joke that they are truly love birds, they won't let go of the other. The husband holds his wife's waist and stay beside her the whole evening while his bride keeps leaning on him and smiles at him, sometimes looks very nervous when her man have to take another goblet.

However, when the wedding party is over, after all the guests leave, they immediately let the other go.

_Have you received enough compliments that you want?

She said.

He looks at her, hands slip into his pocket, slowly says:

_You are such a genius actress.

_I learned from the best.