# 15

"Hyungnim?"

Jennie quickly hides behind Taeyong's back, shivers every time that strange guy looked at her with a smirk on his lips. He looks at Taeyong and fake a smile.

_It's been a long time since I last saw you, Yong ah, who would have thought that you didn't invite your older brother to your wedding~

_Half. Half-brother.

"Half-brother?"

Those words hit the back of her mind. The guy that 10 minutes ago was rudely entered her house is her husband's half-brother? He wasn't invited to their wedding, Jennie thought, that's why she doesn't know him.

While Jennie's head is flooded with thousands of questions, Taeyong only stays silent, hands put inside his pockets and gives his haft brother death, cold glares, the other gives him daring stares too. Seems like their brother relationship has not gone well.

_What do you want?

_You haven't introduced me to your little wife, Yong.

The older ignores his brother's question and turns to Jennie again. Taeyong immediately grabs Jennie's hand, pushed her back behind him and covers her fully from the other's stares.

_What do you want? You rudely entered my house, bothered my wife, took her phone and grabbed her wrist in the middle of the night, and you only want to be introduced to her?

When he mentioned 'grabbed her wrist', Taeyong's grip on Jennie's hand tighten making the startled little girl let out a small squeal in pain. The older only smiles like it's entertain to watch his brother gets angry. Now Jennie can see some similarities between the two of them. They're both super stubborn, flirty and sometimes rude.

_I'm Taehyung, Kim Taehyung, Taeyong's half-brother, I took my mother's last name. Nice to meet you, Yong's wife.

Taehyung pulls Jennie out of Taeyong's back. He introduced himself then looked at her with waiting hopeful eyes. She looks at Taeyong as if she wanted to have his permission to reply to his brother Taehyung, he nods.

_I'm Jennie. Ni-

_That's it, her name is Jennie.

Taeyong suddenly butts in when she was about to shakes his hand and says 'nice to meet you' and cuts her off, steps forward and stand between Jennie and Taehyung. Taehyung bends to a side and playfully look at her, he flashes his wide all-teeth smile again.

_Your name is beautiful. Just like you~

_Stop flirting with my wife, Taehyung hyung. She's taken. What do you want?

"Taken..."

Her heart beats faster in a moment. Jennie secretly glances at Taeyong, the corner of her lips just raised a bit. To her surprise, Taehyung stops jerking around and his face changed into a more serious state. He looks at Taeyong, put his hands inside his pockets and makes his way back to their couch again.

_Although I hate to admit this, but I need your help, little bro.

Taeyong stands still.

_I hate running that stupid business, can you come back and take over it for me?

_What?

Jennie was startled by Taeyong's angry shout. However, Taehyung didn't seem so surprise about his brother's reaction. Taeyong rushes to the couch and grabs Taehyung's collar, drags him stand up straight and shout.

_You ran away once, Taehyung, and I have to take over that company, I went across the globe, Taehyung, just to fix what you've abandoned, you left everything behind without thinking of any consequences.

_But you get along quite well?

Taehyung haven't even change his expressions.

_You stupid, horrible, troublesome sibling that I wish I never had, you can't be ruining my life again! You promised, Taehyung, and you have to keep your promised! I made your ash mess a company again and you have to take responsible of that place.

Jennie doesn't know how to deal with this situation. Taeyong seems like he is on the edge of explosion any second now and she have never seen him like this before, except for the time she got home late, which is about a month ago.

_You helped that place got up on its feet in only 4 yea-

_Because 4 years is all i have!

This time, Taehyung's expressions changed. And Jennie's too.

"What did Taeyong just said? 4 years is all he has?"

_I have to finish everything in 4 years, you don't understand, Taehyung, you can never understand, you playboy, hopeless sibling!

Taeyong let go of Taehyung's collar and turns his back, walks to his room and slam the door shut, which causes a loud 'bang' and the other two haven't even got a chance to take every of his words in.

Suddenly, Taehyung looks at Jennie and faintly laugh.

_What?

_Nothing, just suddenly realized something funny.

There it goes again, Kim Taehyung is flashing his famous wide smile at her the who-remember-how-many-times +nth time, she can only sighs, trying to hold her anger in or she might commit a crime right now.

_Please leave, you made me and my husband uncomfortable.

_But i want to stay a little longer, you know, who wants to leave early when they are with such a beautiful lady?

Jennie rolls her eyes, again the nth times tonight when she has to face this flirty guy.

_This beautiful lady is married and can sue you for illegally invade others' property, Kim Taehyung-ssi. Please leave before i made you receive a call from the court.

Taehyung laughs and grabs his jacket which he threw on the couch earlier and walks to the door. Before he disappears, Jennie can still hear Taehyung speaks to himself:

_So she is a lawyer. Lee Taeyong is such an one trick pony.