# 13

_It's 1 freaking am! 1 in the morning! Where have you been?

"Oops!"

Taeyong angrily looks at Jennie. When he got home, she wasn't there. He thought that she only went out for a while but when it's 8pm, he freaked out. He's been trying to call her all day, and she never picks up. He was on the verge of going crazy when suddenly, he heard her voice at the door step.

_Why didn't you answer my calls?

_I...left it in my purse...

She is clearly scares of his actions. Jennie keeps looking down and bites her lips, maybe pouts too, she can't even look straight into his eyes.

_Where have you been? With who?

_I went shopping with Jisoo, Lisa and Rose... It's a girl-day-out...

She speaks with a tiny voice.

_Shopping? You went shopping from this morning until 1am? Why didn't you tell me? Do you have any idea how worried I was?

_We went to other places too, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about this earlier... It's just... I'm... I'm so sorry, Taeyong...

Jennie secretly checked her phone and saw 103 missed calls from Taeyong. He must have been so worried, she thought, and she feels guiltier than ever. She can see the food that he cooked on the table, seems like he hasn't eaten anything yet.

_You...

Jennie looks at him and then looks at the food in the kitchen, and looks at him again. And all of the sudden, her tears keep falling down.

_Wha...What? Why are you crying? Shouldn't I be crying?

Taeyong is confused. Seeing others cry is not something he likes, cause he don't know how to react. Jennie suddenly bursts into tears in front of him and he doesn't know what to do, what makes her cry or how to make her stop.

_I'm sorry, Taeyong, I'm sorry~

Those are the only words she managed to say.

"Did I shout at her too loud? Why is she crying? Could it be because of me yelling at her? But I was only worried for her! What should I do?"

_Ok ok, stop crying!

Taeyong holds Jennie's shoulders and bends down to look at her. Jennie can't think of anything other than feel sorry. He came home and cooked and even stayed up this late, he called her hundreds time and yet, all she did was having fun without even thinking of him.

_Please stop crying, I'm sorry, I shouldn't shout at you, Jennie, stop crying~

Seeing Taeyong's worried face even upset her more. When he is about to hand her the tissue box, Jennie rushes to him and hugs him tight. She knows that this might be awkward tomorrow and she becomes more sensitive after 12am, she still chooses to embrace him like this.

_I'm sorry, it was so selfish of me, only think about myself and forgot about your feelings like that! I should have called you but I didn't and it was my fault~ Taeyongie ah~ Please forgive me, i didn't mean it~

Taeyong doesn't know if she noticed but Jennie have just unknowingly called him 'Taeyongie'. His arms are still on the air, don't know if he should hug her back or not. Finally, he only pats on her back and told her that it's okay. When Jennie seems like she about to stop, she suddenly asks:

_You haven't eaten anything right?

_Well...

And she cries again.

Obviously, she did drank a little, that's why she is acting like a baby like this, clung onto Taeyong's body and kept crying.

A few moments later, after she made him heat everything up and made sure he ate something, Jennie fell asleep. So Taeyong had to carry her to her bed. He tucked her in but Jennie didn't let go of his hand. She still holds onto it, so he has to sit at a side of her bed until she releases him.

_Sleep tight, Jenjenie.

Before he about to goes out, Taeyong pats Jennie's head and smiles.

-----

A/N: Anybody remember why they called each other 'Taeyongie' and 'Jenjenie'? :"> Sorry for this short update~ Thanks for 2k too~ Anyone wants another small Bonus? :3