# 17

A/N: Heyyy I'm so sorry for taking this long to update a new chapter. There might be some inappropriate scenes so be careful~ And i want to thank you guys so much for the 11k views and about 670 votes. I'll try to update more often and i'm glad that you guys enjoy reading my story.

Anw, enjoy reading this chapter and keep loving our JenYong~

-----

They unknowingly throwing themselves on the other, hungrily searching for each other's taste.

Jennie throws her arms around Taeyong's neck, pulling him closer as he deepens their kiss while Taeyong rests both of his hands on her waist. Both are fighting to be the dominate one and neither seems to be losing. Jennie reaches for Taeyong's tie and quickly undo it. The tie slips from Taeyong's collar and falls to the ground.

Their lips 'movements fit and harmonized perfectly. Taeyong wants to go further inside, playing with her tongue and have a taste of Jennie but she keeps rejecting him and make it hard. So, he lowers his hand and squeeze her butt, as a result, Jennie lets out a squeal in surprise and Taeyong immediately makes his move.

He takes their kiss to another level, angrily searching for her taste, professionally playing inside her with his tongue. Jennie and Taeyong have never done this before so she doesn't know what to do and gives up to let him lead the way. She can feel him giving her a smirk between the kiss while her eyes were closed.

_The two can play this game, babe.

Their lips part and Jennie heard him whispering to her ear with his husky, sexy voice. He slightly bites and sucks her ear, then slowly gives her small and sloppy kisses on her jaw line all the way just to meet her lips again.

When he done playing with her lips, Taeyong moves toward her neck, sucking and biting every inch of his woman while Jennie is biting her lips so that she wouldn't let out any moans.

_Don't... Don't you dare le...leave any hickeys on m...my neck...

Jennie is trying to keep her moans of pleasure inside and speak with a shaking, broken voice which makes Taeyong smirks.

_But you are enjoying it, don't you?

Jennie is wearing her favorite pajama set, which is now lifted half way with Taeyong's hands gently touching her body, totally opposite with his deep and passionate kisses he giving her. Taeyong was wearing his white shirt, tie and brown trousers but his shirt is now half way unbuttoned and his tie is on the floor. The two are looking irresistibly sexy and attractive.

_But I must go to work tomorrow~

She pouts but he doesn't show any signs that he's going to listen to her.

Suddenly, his phone rings. Taeyong stops, both fix their clothes and he picks up the phone.

_Hello?

"..."

_Yes, he went to my place.

'Could it be Kim Taehyung they're talking about?' Jennie asks herself.

"..."

_I don't know where he is.

"..."

_But-

"..."

_Fine.

His conversation ends. Taeyong turns around and look at Jennie, who stills leaning on the wall behind her and is looking at him back. He comes closer to her and put his hands around her waist, pull her to a hug. He whispers to her ear:

_I must go on a business trip for the next few days, you stay at home and be nice, and stay away from Kim Taehyung or any guy, remember?

Jennie was surprised by Taeyong's sudden gentle hug, she slowly nods after listen to what he said.

_No matter what happened between us, you're still mine, so act carefully and be cautious. Should I do something to remind you that?

He looks into her eyes and asks her with a weird expression. Jennie doesn't know how to respond to him. Suddenly, he picks her up on his shoulders by the waist bring her to his room and throw her on the bed. Jennie immediately grabs his blanket and looks at him.

_What are you doing?

Seeing Taeyong slowly unbuttoning his shirt, Jennie feels her heartbeat increases.

_Pick up where we left off.

He throws his shirt to a side and climb on the bed, crawling toward Jennie.

_No, don't do it, don't come near me~

She covers her eyes and scream but he's already grabbed her by her waist and dragged her closer to his half naked body. Taeyong starts to kiss and suck on her neck. But to her surprise, after leaving several hickeys on her neck, shoulders and collar bone, Taeyong stops and tell her to sleep.

_So... That's it?

Jennie and Taeyong are facing each other on the bed, she's lying on his arm and his other arm is holding her waist. Respond to her question, he smirks.

_You want more? I can give you more.

_No!

By that, Taeyong only smiles and pull her closer. He whispers gently:

_Go to sleep, it's getting late and you have to go to work tomorrow, I'll accompany you to work before going to the airport.

Jennie doesn't know the reason behind his sudden gentle acts but to be honest, she doesn't care at all. Jennie looks at him again, his eyes are closed, she still remembers the feeling of being embraced and cuddle with Taeyong, her Taeyongie. She leans closer and hugs him tightly.

_I'll miss you.

----

A/N: It's me again guys, i hope that you enjoys this chapter <3 I'll be back~