# 9

"Ringgg Ringgg Ringgg"

It's 7am and Jennie have only slept for 4 hour but she was woken up already by a phone call. Jennie reaches out for her phone but it's not a call for her. She then realized that it's Taeyong's, he left it here when he helped carrying her into her bed last night. She slightly blush.

_Hello?

_Mr. Lee, where are you? The meeting is going to start in 30 minutes, this is a very important client, don't you remember?

A man's voice spoke up in fast pace. He seems like he's in a hurry.

_I'm his wife, who's that?

_Oh, hello Mrs. Lee, i'm your husband's secretary. Can you please wake him up and tell him to come to the meeting fast? This is an important one.

His voice sounds like he is trying to holding back something. And Jennie can hear him giggling after finish his sentences.

_O...Okay?

_Thank you and have a good day, seems like you guys was having a 'busy' night huh?

Jennie blushed again. This man surely knows how to embarrass people. She hangs up and leaves for Taeyong's bedroom. Last night's incident was embarrass but anyway, she have to go and wake Taeyong up fast or he is going to be late.

_Taeyong?

Her voice is still sounds sleepy, she walks into his room and sat on the edge of his bed, trying to call his name to wake him up. They both have had a tiring night, but Jennie knew that Taeyong is the most exhausted of them.

She calls his name for the third times and still, he didn't even moved. Jennie crawls onto his bed and grabs Taeyong's shoulder.

_Tae, wake up, you're going to be late. Tae~

No answers from him. Jennie then tries to hold his shoulder and turn his body, making Taeyong facing her.

_Tae~

He must be so tired cause after all that struggles Jennie has had, Taeyong didn't move a muscle. Jennie has no choice, she put one of her legs over his body. Jennie is now on top of Taeyong, her knees are at both sides of Taeyong's hips. She grabs both of his shoulders and leans forward. She whispers to his ear.

_Tae~ Wake up~

Taeyong is now showing some reactions, he groans. Jennie speaks a bit louder to his other ear.

_Tae, you're going to be late~

_But i want to sleep~ Just 5 more minutes, i swear~

His sleepy voice turns into a baby's pleading voice somehow and Jennie thinks that it is so cute of him. She smiles. His eyebrows frown a little but his eyes are still close.

_But you have to show up at the meeting in 23 minutes, you have to wake up, Tae~

Taeyong slowly opens his eyes just to see Jennie is on top of his body, knees at his hips, hands hold his shoulders and is leaning to his ear. He almost screams but luckily be able to holds it back. Their positions seem not right. Jennie knew it too but she have no other choices. They look at each other and both start blushing.

_Wh...Why are you doing...this?

_Well...i tried other ways but you didn't move...so...

Jennie stutters. This is already shy enough, he don't have to make it more awkward but still, he did it.

_So...you think that this seductive position will do?

_Wha...What?

_Why haven't you came down? I'm awake already? Or maybe you like it?

Taeyong smirks and playfully put both of his arm cross under his head. Jennie immediately climbs down and keeps looking at the ground in embarrassment. Why didn't i climb down the moment he woke up, she asks herself.

_You have a meeting in about 20 minutes, you better be hurry. That's all, i'll be in my room.

She speaks quickly, more like rapping and walks toward to door as fast as she could but then suddenly turns back.

_You forgot your phone in my room, your secretary called.

She walks to the door but turns back again.

_Thank you...for...last night.

This time, Jennie finished her works so she walks back to her room, close the door loudly, quickly grabs her pillow and screams. Leaving Taeyong laughing real hard at his room. She ran around his room like 3 laps, that's so embarrassing!

"I wish there is a hole so i could hide under it!!! I'm always acting like a fool when i'm awkward!!! Jennie, what's wrong with you? He supposes to thank you and now you're the one that's running away and hiding? Damn it, damn it!!!"

Taeyong has done laughing and is starting to get ready for the big meeting with a wide smile on his face. His wife is so cute.