# 3

_Let's get married.

Jennie was taken aback. What? Lee Taeyong broke up with her 4 years ago, claimed that he have never liked her, gone for 4 years and then suddenly showed up to propose her? What make he think she is going to agree? Her heart hurts every time she thinks of him or she was reminded of him. But she didn't get why her heart was pounding so hard seeing him at the moment.

_Why? So that you can break up with me again in a more complicated form?

_Aww, you still think of me like that? Well i usually think of you too if it make you feel better, know what i missed the most?

He is still the same as the last time they met, a flirty jerk. She didn't answer and turned away, back facing him.

_What? Don't want to know?

Taeyong popped up infront of her again, lean closer and kissed her cheek.

_This.

_Do that again and i'm going to kill you Lee Taeyong!

Jennie got mad. The worst nightmare of her life is going to mess her life up one more time and the worst part? She can't stop him. The worse than the worst part? She likes to be kissed on the cheek by him. She disgusted herself for that, 'What a shame, Jennie, what a shame, why do you still have feelings for him huh?', she spoke to herself.

_I thought you like that?

He fake a pouty face.

_Or you like this?

He took a step forward, cause her to take a step backward, they continued to do that until her back hit the wall. Jennie was trapped between Taeyong and the wall. 'How clever, you got yourself in trouble again, dumdass', her inner voice said sarcastically. Then, Taeyong began to lean closer and closer, Jennie gathered all her strength and pushed away.

_Get to the main point, Taeyong!

_What? You changed the way you call me too? I used to be Taetae or Taeyongie, remember?

_Shut up and get to the main point! I know you would never do anything without any benefits, so, say what you have to say.

Taeyong then changed his expression. He suddenly turned into some serious, responsible guy. He slowly said:

_Let's get married and no, i'm not kidding at all.

Jennie stayed silent, she knew he is serious this time.

_Why do you want to marry me?

_Glad you asked. You know, i am inherit my family's business, i've just moved back to Korea last week to take over the company here, and my parents want me to get married so that we can get the attention of more big customer. So-

_Wait, they suddenly want you to get married? Like, to anyone you want?

Jennie and Taeyong are actually talking serious, like some sort of business partner. Jennie spoke and turned to face Taeyong when she found out that he was staring at her the whole time. Jennie suddenly blushed.

_What...What are you looking at?

_Where was i?

Taeyong totally ignored her, but his ears are redened.

_I was forced to joined many dinner with my parents, their friend and their friends daughters but i don't like any, then i suddenly thought of you, we have quite a lot chemistry cause, we were together for 3 years remember? So let's fake our marriage.

Taeyong winked at her and put his arm on her shoulder. Jennie was thinking quietly, he liked seeing her focus on thinking, he can feel his heart started to flutter a bit.

_So what do i get if i marry you?

_I don't know, fame? Money?

'My heart', he heard a voice inside his head but then tried to shoo that idea away, 'Shut up, i don't like her!'.